The Dee v The Dabs

Dee Man

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scott Allan will ether rip United apart or be sent off for absolutely cunting someone.

Either way he leaves this game a hero to Dundee fans, I'd suspect.

Can't see past a Dundee win, better full backs and better wingers, things that are key in derbies. Secretly hoping for a 90th minute Scobbie winner from a penalty though.

49 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Scott Allan will ether rip United apart or be sent off for absolutely cunting someone.

Either way he leaves this game a hero to Dundee fans, I'd suspect.

Can't see past a Dundee win, better full backs and better wingers, things that are key in derbies. Secretly hoping for a 90th minute Scobbie winner from a penalty though.

Or he'll be totally anonymous.  This is my preferred option.

Just watching the Doon Derby in prep for today. You get more out of it even time you view it. For example, I didn't see Hemmings waving to the United support as Wighton scored.

Watched Moussa's goal against Raith again. Paul McGowan says he's absolutely mental. I reckon if we get someone sent off he's a banker to be the one.

26 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Watched Moussa's goal against Raith again. Paul McGowan says he's absolutely mental. I reckon if we get someone sent off he's a banker to be the one.

Class didn't realise he was that mental he's impressed Gowser! I'm hoping for some proper scenes today then coz I think they'll both get on the score sheet :thumsup2

1 hour ago, MoussaMagic62 said:

Genuine question how many united players would get into our starting 11? I can only imagine mcmullen purely going on the dab hysteria around him and the fact wolters doesn't seem upto it imo.

I'd maybe have taken McDonald when Wighton got injured but I'm not so bothered now Moussa's shown he can score and El Bak's back too!

+

We'll see about mcmullen today but I still think Randy will be a player - he's got a shot on him like a cannon and doesn't mind running at folks so if McCann can iron out the issues I think he'll be braw!

Just watching the Doon Derby in prep for today. You get more out of it even time you view it. For example, I didn't see Hemmings waving to the United support as Wighton scored.

There's a video from the Bobby Cox showing Bain pointing down and laughing as well. Really was a beautiful moment

6 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

I forgot how fucking awful the build up is to this :shutup

Yeah my arseholes twitching like a badgers nose! Just sunk my first beer while watching the Hearts embarrassment on BT sports to ease my nerves...

It hasn't helped!

Archived