The Dee v The Dabs

Dee Man

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't you get about 2 grand back last year? If so get that cashed out and stuck on us.

Thank You.

I got f**k all back.

I have never won anything betting against us - I always put my winnings back on the opposition the next game.

When we had lost 6 in a row I lumped the lot on us getting relegated - if we had it would have been £5800 win.

What's the deal with the next round? Do teams from the same group get kept apart or might we have to go through all this pish again?

Think it's a open draw.

All this team's getting seeded is a load of bollocks as well,should just be a free for all.

2 hours ago, K.T said:

There's nothing quite like derby day. I can only hope the footballing gods continue to show favour to the dark blue side of Dundee and the dayglo humiliation continues in a time come to known for them as 'The Great Minter.'

Thank you.

Good shout KT, theres thunder forecast so I'm guessing that's to show displeasure that the dabs haven't finally died yet... The Great Minter might be the prelude to the Great Dab Demise with lightning bolts n a'hin...

I got f**k all back.

I have never won anything betting against us - I always put my winnings back on the opposition the next game.

When we had lost 6 in a row I lumped the lot on us getting relegated - if we had it would have been £5800 win.

Awh yeah that's right, apologies.

7 minutes ago, punk_dfc said:

Allan absolutely needs to start in my view.

I'm thinking it'll be the same team as Cowdenbeath but with El Bak

3 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Wolters out, Allan in and that will be the team.

I was just away to say that - no danger Allan won't be on from the start imho

Surprised a lot are including Waddell. Be a big game for the lad if he gets the nod.

Only reason I think he'll start is because I can't see McCann starting with 2 left footed centre halves. Once Meekings comes in I think he'll move to a 3 at the back.

I can personally guarantee that if Allan scores he will run to the Derry pointing to his arm. 

I'm praying this happens.

Which arm will he point to? Is it underside or topside?

Anybody predicting Scott Allan isn't going to start is off their trolley.

Can't make up my mind if it's Waddell or Henry with O'Dea. That's the weak spot no doubt but we have something now we've desperately needed for ages, a quality defensive central mid to protect the CH's a bit.

Archived