Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Dee Man

The Dee v The Dabs

Recommended Posts

24hrs from now, I'll either be on here giving it big licks and mocking dayglos until my fingers are cramped and swollen, or I'll have fucked off to hide on Dagobah like Yoda. I'm not ashamed to admit it.

 

6-0 Dundee. Moussa x4, Holt and Bain.

 

I understand that but I'll still pop in.

 

This is little more than us doing the wee team a favour by giving them, as Jagfox said, a glamour friendly.

 

We will probably still be in the cup, a league above them, with them on the brink of administration.

 

It's not all bad.

 

I'm thinking 3-1 us, hopefully Scott Allan gets at least 1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A Moussa hatrick would do me fine like - guy I know said he's getting Moussa's name across his arse if he did! This was before the Cowdenbeath match :P

 

 

Eta, if it does all go tits up can I cadge a lift to dagobah? You can just drop me at the wee pub on tatooine if you like...

Edited by locheedee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pressure is all on us tomorrow being the big team now. Not sure how we will deal with that as a team but as a fan I am shitting my pants. On paper I believe we are 1 or 2 goals above them (they have nobody near the quality of Allan or Kamara) but anything can happen in these games - luck, red cards etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm going for

Bain
Kerr
Waddell
O'Dea
Holt
Kamara
McGowan
Allan
Deacon
El Bak
Moussa

And that's just the scoresheet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm thinking they should have built a championship team by now so I'm expecting them to be brutal, a total shitfest & I'm just bricking it that, that is going to stop us playing the silky stuff... Hoping for our pace out wide to destroy Scobbie and Toshney tho if we can get past the slavering trolls like willo flood

 

Decent team btw RD - think that could tear the dabs apart if they don't get kicked to f**k!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll be on here tomorrow regardless. I've no shame - I'm happy to admit that if Dundee win I'll be lauding McCann as having produced a masterclass in tactics that's up there with the finest chess master and if we lose he'll be the useless pundit from the TV that's out of his depth. Such is th emotions involved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hit the bookies today and threw mad cash at Dundee to win, Moussa to score anytime, Hooly to cry anytime, a Derry pitch invasion after the fourth goal which, bizarrely, will be scored by a deeply emotional Hooly, and more than seven corners.

I got odds of 4/7 on it, because Ladbrokes ken all that shit is highly likely.

Thankyou.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't post often but just popping in to say, if we're not humiliating the Jobbie sleeved XI by half time i.e. Full on dayglo tears flooding down the shankly steps, woman's knitting needles launched behind the goal ect.. then I will be gravely disappointed. 4-0 half time score.. double that by full time. The moose with all 8.

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Blue_e'hm_A_Dee said:

Don't post often but just popping in to say, if we're not humiliating the Jobbie sleeved XI by half time i.e. Full on dayglo tears flooding down the shankly steps, woman's knitting needles launched behind the goal ect.. then I will be gravely disappointed. 4-0 half time score.. double that by full time. The moose with all 8.

Thank you.

I'd double greenie that if I could mate!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, dundeebarry said:

I hit the bookies today and threw mad cash at Dundee to win, Moussa to score anytime, Hooly to cry anytime, a Derry pitch invasion after the fourth goal which, bizarrely, will be scored by a deeply emotional Hooly, and more than seven corners.

I got odds of 4/7 on it, because Ladbrokes ken all that shit is highly likely.

Thankyou.

Baz it's bad luck to bet on on your own team. Good odds though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like to know the odds of united forfeiting the match on 69mins after Graham Gartland sticks Ray McKinnon in the Boston crab.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, K.T said:

I'd like to know the odds of united forfeiting the match on 69mins after Graham Gartland sticks Ray McKinnon in the Boston crab.

McKinnon is too much of a pussy tho, he'll scurry off like a baldy Cathro when Gartland starts giving him the stare

 

I'm not ruling out Gartland then chasing him down and applying said Boston crab tho, I'm just not sure who'd win in that foot race

Edited by locheedee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Don't post often


Try to keep it that way if your last post is anything to go by

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

I genuinely think I'd celebrate Gowser's first goal against them more than the birth of my first child. 

I can see Cammy getting one too since they've obviously been getting encouraged to have a dig

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I genuinely think I'd celebrate Gowser's first goal against them more than the birth of my first child. 


I've imagined several players' celebrations if they score.

Gowser would be Ketsbaia-esque kicking billboards and police officers to near death.

Based on Moussa vs Raith, he'd mount the Derry railing and become one with the Derry.

Gadzhalov would do the Shearer and based on his previous celebrations - he'd do it right out the stadium and all the way back to Bulgaria.

Bain would blow kisses to the Arabs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Dees on here consist of about 95% wannabe keyboard gangsters.

All mouth and supposed telts. 

But like most wee fannies they are just full of bravado when there's a squad of them. 

Looking forward to tomorrow. If you United lose it will be annoying but it will be made up for by the giggle I'll get reading all the Dees having an aneurysm trying to out patter each a other.

It will be like school bairns having a slagging match where the only out come will be purile insults and shite banter.

 

See youse the morn lads :wub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I've imagined several players' celebrations if they score.

Gowser would be Ketsbaia-esque kicking billboards and police officers to near death.

Based on Moussa vs Raith, he'd mount the Derry railing and become one with the Derry.

Gadzhalov would do the Shearer and based on his previous celebrations - he'd do it right out the stadium and all the way back to Bulgaria.

Bain would blow kisses to the Arabs.

 

Gowser would go fucking mental. On young Finlay's video of the 2-2 game, after the late goal all the players run straight to Mcpake but he goes right into the shed first :lol:

Absolutely love the guy, he's proper derried out his nut

Edited by Louis Litt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

Gowser would go fucking mental. On young Finlay's video of the 2-2 game, after the late goal all the players run straight to Mcpake but he goes right into the shed first :lol:

Absolutely love the guy, he's proper derried out his nut

Saw that when he did it and honestly thought he was going to get done for square going the whole stand!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...