The Dee v The Dabs

Dee Man

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, RossDee01 said:

Was it not the Hamilton v Dundee Yinited "stay doon" game he was at?

Yep. His eyes physically couldn't handle the shitfest they were witnessing.

It did involve Hamilton though so vT was 50% right.

32 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Looks like it's been the usual since they stopped getting to cup finals. Golf course or the Arab game - 'that's me away to the golf love'.

Really don't know why you support Partick Thistle.

Why don't you just support Dundee and have the level of obsessed hatred you have for United look normal.

(Leaving this up as a lesson for posting drunk. Thought you where Jagfox....what a trumpet I am)

Amazed that Wagner has the brass neck to do more shan, Dundee 'telts' after slinking out after twenty minutes of a Hamilton-Dundee game that they paid him £500 to watch last season.

Deefiant is missing a trick there IMO.

At least get the game right ffs.

Just cut this off the official site from the match preview -

'Jock also took part Dundee’s 1924 Tour in Spain, the second summer in a row that the Dark Blues travelled to the Penisular and scored a penalty against Deportivo La Coruna. He was part of the team that beat Barcelona twice and Real Madrid and become the first side from outside Spain to beat both Real and Barça on their own grounds.'

It seems the best United can ever hope for is to be forever second.

The winner of this game, whether outright, or on pens are seeded for the next round. That adds considerable 'prestige' to this game as avoiding Aberdeen and Celtic for the next round would be massive.

On 07/28/2017 at 17:43, K.T said:

The greenies are there to be used. And as you said, the Dee posters earn every one they get with their top drawer posts. It's a shame the arabs ration theirs. TBH, they probably feel guilty as f**k when they greenie each other's drab posts. I would as well. The only non-dee's deserving of a greenie is that Mon Dieu fellow and Shandon Par, imo.

Thank you.

Jagfox is a sound c#nt too mind & I'm almost embarrassed to say but that arab Waffelz or whatever from last year seemed no too bad for a dab!

Guest DAVIDB69
The winner of this game, whether outright, or on pens are seeded for the next round. That adds considerable 'prestige' to this game as avoiding Aberdeen and Celtic for the next round would be massive.

Only if won in 90 minutes would either be a seed

I stand corrected livi would be edged out

Only if won in 90 minutes would either be a seed

Incorrect.

The winner on pens would be on 11 points and both sides currently have better GD than Livi the current 4th highest group winner who are currently on 11 points.

Given the situation with the other groups I would have been happy not to have put too much effort into this game as only a disasterous result would stop us from progressing.  However since this is a derby that is simply not an option.

Jagfox is a sound c#nt too mind & I'm almost embarrassed to say but that arab Waffelz or whatever from last year seemed no too bad for a dab!

I consider Jagfox to be an honorary Dee.

35 minutes ago, K.T said:

I consider Jagfox to be an honorary Dee.

Me too tbf, he hates the dabs enough to deserve the honour I think! + If that Waffelz hasn't drunk himself to death or turned out to be a dee alias he probably deserves it too for how well he handled the dabs demise

24hrs from now, I'll either be on here giving it big licks and mocking dayglos until my fingers are cramped and swollen, or I'll have fucked off to hide on Dagobah like Yoda. I'm not ashamed to admit it.

6-0 Dundee. Moussa x4, Holt and Bain.

Archived