The Dee v The Dabs

Dee Man

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, K.T said:

His arse will be knitting a jumper as he makes that walk.

I enjoyed that post so I gave you a greeny for it, but mainly to enrage Gibson.

I enjoyed that post so I gave you a greeny for it, but mainly to enrage Gibson.

The greenies are there to be used. And as you said, the Dee posters earn every one they get with their top drawer posts. It's a shame the arabs ration theirs. TBH, they probably feel guilty as f**k when they greenie each other's drab posts. I would as well. The only non-dee's deserving of a greenie is that Mon Dieu fellow and Shandon Par, imo.

Thank you.

2 minutes ago, K.T said:

The greenies are there to be used. And as you said, the Dee posters earn every one they get with their top drawer posts. It's a shame the arabs ration theirs. TBH, they probably feel guilty as f**k when they greenie each other's drab posts. I would as well. The only non-dee's deserving of a greenie is that Mon Dieu fellow and Shandon Par, imo.

Thank you.

The drabs.

that's why your lucky to have Nelms even though I don't know what his game plan is.

FWIW I think we will be in the Championship for another year or two at the most; if I am wrong then we could end up in deep shit.  However if we do get promoted it really will be an opportunity to see who will be able to crow about being the bigger and better club.

What do you think the man in New York's plan is?

If you don't get out of the championship this season that would represent an absolute disaster. You are by fucking miles and miles the biggest club.

11 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

FWIW I think we will be in the Championship for another year or two at the most; if I am wrong then we could end up in deep shit.  However if we do get promoted it really will be an opportunity to see who will be able to crow about being the bigger and better club.

We'll meet again,

I don't know where,

I don't know when,

But I'm sure we'll meet again some sunny day.

Amazed that Wagner has the brass neck to do more shan, Dundee 'telts' after slinking out after twenty minutes of a Hamilton-Dundee game that they paid him £500 to watch last season.

Deefiant is missing a trick there IMO.

Amazed that Wagner has the brass neck to do more shan, Dundee 'telts' after slinking out after twenty minutes of a Hamilton-Dundee game that they paid him £500 to watch last season.

To be honest, im surprised they managed to cobble together £500 through their jobseekers money. If ever there was an underclass, it was now

Was it not the Hamilton v Dundee Yinited "stay doon" game he was at?

Archived