The Dee v The Dabs

Dee Man

O'Hara starting ahead of El Bak, other than that my prediction was right. Thought that might be the case and he'll cause trouble in the last 30 when he comes on. Good team and should be enough to do the job.

Please don't fucking let me down, Dundee.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Moussa up front on his own. I doubt FEB is fully fit, possibly to give Waddell a wee bit of cover, but most likely McCann reckons one striker is enough.

Allan and Deacon will get creative responsibility anyway and get tight to Moussa I suspect. Think the middle three is needed to win the possession battle first of all.

Not sure who I'd like to win this one. Do I want the more likeable team to prevail? Or would I prefer the possibility of a really easy opponent in the knock-out stages? It's a real dilemma.

Loving how vague that was

Just now, Twinkle said:

Just walked up to the game. Genuine question, are there many Dundee fans that arent complete fuckin minks? Must be one or two surely?

There are not. 

Not sure who I'd like to win this one. Do I want the more likeable team to prevail? Or would I prefer the possibility of a really easy opponent in the knock-out stages? It's a real dilemma.

I'm hoping for a United win. Dundee fans seem the more viable meltdown candidates. A 2-0 loss will inevitably lead to around four threads in the Championship about how they relegated United.

Some dodgy looking characters doing the interviews there. Boy with the shades on looked cool.

Was it not the absolute welt who sang the god awful songs in the season United went down?

Archived