The Dee v The Dabs

Dee Man

31 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

So you're refusing to state your stake? Bullshitting IMO.

Calm down, no need to get all frothy. Why does it matter to you what I'm putting on it? 

Fact remains that imo Utd are overpriced and if they win I'll have 3x more than I started with. If they don't I'll have egg on my face.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

So you're refusing to state your stake? Bullshitting IMO.

He's got 50p on it IMO, the type of guy to post "yeeeees winner winner chicken dinner" with a photo of the bet slip but crops out the stake and returns.

Calm down, no need to get all frothy. Why does it matter to you what I'm putting on it? 
Fact remains that imo Utd are overpriced and if they win I'll have 3x more than I started with. If they don't I'll have egg on my face.

Post your betslip or shut it IMO.

1 hour ago, FreddieDaquin. said:

He's got 50p on it IMO, the type of guy to post "yeeeees winner winner chicken dinner" with a photo of the bet slip but crops out the stake and returns.

Aye, you've got me freddiefoamer,only got £1.74 on the win. Yet it still doesn't change the fact that come 10pm I'll have 3x that plus a nice win over you lot to gloat about

37 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Post your betslip or shut it IMO.

Not without a please 

Looking forward to this.  We've apparently sold our ticket allocation so it should be a good atmosphere.  I hope both teams go all out, it would be a bit of an anticlimax if it turned into a dull cagey game.

I assume that now we're in the knockout stages it will be extra time and penalties if not settled within 90 minutes; no replays in this competition?

Looking forward to this.  We've apparently sold our ticket allocation so it should be a good atmosphere.  I hope both teams go all out, it would be a bit of an anticlimax if it turned into a dull cagey game.
I assume that now we're in the knockout stages it will be extra time and penalties if not settled within 90 minutes; no replays in this competition?

I was away to ask if this goes to a replay. I hope to f**k it doesn't. As nice as the extra cash would be, I just don't think I could take reading any more of these new dabs posts.

I was away to ask if this goes to a replay. I hope to f**k it doesn't. As nice as the extra cash would be, I just don't think I could take reading any more of these new dabs posts.

No replays- a draw will be decided by ET and a penalty shoot out that actually counts for something if necessary...

5 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

If United ever had a chance, it's tonight. We are down to the bare bones and their squad is coming back from injury just at the right time. I'm not confident at all.

Have to agree with you, our only hope is to get right in their faces from the off and move the ball far quicker than we've done so far.

I've got a lovely selection of beers to work my way through before the game. Usually a school night for me but the the last week of the holidays so why not?

Trying to enjoy the night before the football comes along and ruins it.

2 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

I've got a lovely selection of beers to work my way through before the game. Usually a school night for me but the the last week of the holidays so why not?

Trying to enjoy the night before the football comes along and ruins it.

You're far too reasonable and coherent to be a dab dude, you should really consider venturing across to the more erudite, polite and stylish side of the street.

Thank you

Archived