The Dee v The Dabs

Dee Man

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, UnitedLoon63 said:

Toshney will start, McKinnon won't drop him

McKinnon had no problem dropping Toshney last season when he realised that Murdoch could do a job at RB.  If Murdoch hadn't been injured he would be playing ahead of Toshney.

Anyway this is the lineup I would go for

----------------Bain

Kerr----Waddell----Hendry----Holt

---------------Kamara

-----McGowan---------Allan------

Deacon-----------------------Wolters

------------El Bakhtaoui

I'm assuming Moussa will be injured and if Waddell is then I have no idea who would come in at the back. Maybe Holt would move in and Williams at left back? That would really give me the fear. I would rather have Haber up there instead of El Bakbut it seems obvious that there's something going on there and McCann doesn't fancy him for some reason. If El Bak does play up there on his own, Allan is going to have to get close to him and support him because he can't play that role on his own. Can't see goals in that team so hoping we can somehow manage to shitfest our way to a victory.

Sorry but I'd have one or other of Wolters/Deacon - not both. We also can't play FEB up top on his own - I'd go for him in behind Haber (or Moussa if fit).

Sorry but I'd have one or other of Wolters/Deacon - not both. We also can't play FEB up top on his own - I'd go for him in behind Haber (or Moussa if fit).

There's no way Haber will start so no point even considering that option.

The dabs will definitely fancy themselves now after this weekend. I think that suits us more. Never sits well with me when we are the strong favourites. We should be the hungrier team now with much more to prove and McCann knows  he will be under pressure already if we get beat.

Or a bit like you not showing up on P&B for about 6 months after we ragdolled you down to the championship..[emoji23]

Exactly. Even if we lose this tie, going out of the cup to your closest rivals (geographically, clearly in class terms we are a league apart) is f**k all to the utter humiliation of being relegated by them.

Anyhow I'm feeling pretty confident.

Dundee 3 DABs 0.

Exactly. Even if we lose this tie, going out of the cup to your closest rivals (geographically, clearly in class terms we are a league apart) is f**k all to the utter humiliation of being relegated by them.

Anyhow I'm feeling pretty confident.

Dundee 3 DABs 0.

You can tell dundee fans are absolutely shiting themselves

You can tell dundee fans are absolutely shiting themselves

Wee teams always raise their games when playing their big rivals in the cup so we have to take you seriously.

At the end of this game we'll be off to Parkhead, Pittodrie and the like and you'll be off to the seaside, for the second year running [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

At the end of this game we'll be off to Parkhead, Pittodrie and the like and you'll be off to the seaside, for the second year running [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

You will be total cannon fodder at Parkhead and Pittodrie but the basis of your point still stands.

Archived