The Dee v The Dabs

Dee Man

f**k this Group C thread pish - I don't want to have to sift through comments from Cowdenbeath fans talking about what their keeper had for dinner to get to the derby chat. Conversely, fans of other Group C clubs should not be subjected to the brutal 'banter' of a few of the new dabs to the forum, though fortunately it doesn't look like the thick c***s have learned how to navigate their way to the cup sub-forum.

Onto the game - I suspect there will be an unusually high number of sickies being thrown from work in the Angus area on Monday morning with the main reason being sleep deprivation caused by recurring nightmares featuring a grinning man in dark blue attire that wreaked havoc on them the previous day...

Spoiler

PicsArt_07-27-06_20_59.thumb.png.e69acbc630827fd68bd2c14a64c8f98e.png

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scott MacDonald single handedly destroyed Milan as a European force for a generation. God knows what he will do to Dundee.

That the game essentially means f**k all and we should know for sure it means f**k all by kick off hopefully encourages a goal fest. 4-2 United.

2 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Scott MacDonald single handedly destroyed Milan as a European force for a generation. God knows what he will do to Dundee.

That the game essentially means f**k all and we should know for sure it means f**k all by kick off hopefully encourages a goal fest. 4-2 United.

McDonald is unlikely to feature and definitely wont be starting. Straight from the man himself on Sportsound today.

Good to see that the filth have sold out there allocation for the game. This is what the cups are all about when you support a wee team such as Dundee United, as it's not often you get to see your team play against the likes of the mighty Dees.

This seems like the perfect opportunity for us to reflect on the last time the two sides met. How could we ever forget that beautiful Monday evening on the 2nd of May 2016. If you're sitting there wondering why we haven't met since, it's because on that very night The mighty Dees sent the Diddy DABs into the seaside leagues to see out the remaining time of their dwindling existence (admin next Friday boys). The theory is sort of similar to the one which saw Granny Danger sent into an old folks home.

Anyway, to keep a long story short - Wighton made Hooly cry and Mixu got the sack.

maxresdefault.jpg

9k=

Thank You.

One of the things I have noticed from talking to dabs, is that they now rate Durnan. The last time I heard his name was after an entire season of abuse and being told he was utter shite. It's good that United have finally found their level though. Proud of you, wee guys!

9 hours ago, Dee Man said:

f**k this Group C thread pish - I don't want to have to sift through comments from Cowdenbeath fans talking about what their keeper had for dinner to get to the derby chat.

Fairly sure David McGurn had chicken fajitas for his tea last night. HTH.

15 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

Fairly sure David McGurn had chicken fajitas for his tea last night. HTH.

With three helpings of mousse for dessert it would seem, the greedy c**t.

37 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Thought that relegating United and being in the league above after all those years in the shadows would make the Dees the "big team" in this rivalry. Unfortunate to see the inferiority complex is still as vast as ever. Sad!

A Dunfermline fan accusing another team's fans of having an inferiority complex.

Oh my. 

1 hour ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Thought that relegating United and being in the league above after all those years in the shadows would make the Dees the "big team" in this rivalry. Unfortunate to see the inferiority complex is still as vast as ever. Sad!

:lol:

Archived