The BRALT Roll Call

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

Neither.  I'm simply wondering what you and the wee Hibee arse-wipe are on about.  Neither of you make sense.  Not that this surprises me.

Hee hawwwww. Just keep them coming I'm nearly in stitches here. :lol:

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, The_Kincardine said:

Terrific.

Fantastic. I was well entertained, well worth the internet rental charges, bravo sir and take a bow. The floor was yours and you totally wiped your face with it. :lol:

Since Drunkardine wants to talk about dates I will be very very specific and say that I have actually had at least one wee chuckle and the associated warm glow when anyone says the word "Rangers" near me since exactly the 13th of February 2012.

Since the green brigade is quite topical at the moment I'll assume this is their handiwork and it's one of the few times a bunch of bigots have made me laugh.

It's funny then/now/forever

6 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Don't think the thread is going as planned for The Drunk.

The course of the thread is neither a surprise nor a disappointment to me.   Ivan Pavlov would have been proud.

The course of the thread is neither a surprise nor a disappointment to me. Ivan Pavlov would have been proud.

To press the space bar three times after a full stop must take some amount of liver damage.

Beamer for the steamer.

7 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

The course of the thread is neither a surprise nor a disappointment to me.   Ivan Pavlov would have been proud.

It's certainly not a disappointment.

I could say something about Pavlovian slavers, but I'll leave it. . 

3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Ditto, it hasn't failed in any way, there only ever was one outcome wasn't there? Nice slithering by the way.

You've pulled a few in here Kinc old pal, like a moth to a flame! Didn't join until the summer of 2014 so I'm out, but the BRALT offers by far, the best therapy for insomniacs amongst any choice of on-line football forums.

20 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

You've pulled a few in here Kinc old pal, like a moth to a flame! Didn't join until the summer of 2014 so I'm out, but the BRALT offers by far, the best therapy for insomniacs amongst any choice of on-line football forums.

It's not trolling when you humiliate yourself.

The BRALT died a death a long time ago. Imagine celebrating a thread that details your demise though. 

It's not trolling when you humiliate yourself.
The BRALT died a death a long time ago. Imagine celebrating a thread that details your demise though. 

Yep I guess so Bob, but also imagine being a football 'supporter' of any other team than the Gers, who has an innate and obsessive urge to live and breath a club they apparently despise so much.
For those that do, the BRALT seems to offer welcome refuge and solace.
I suppose that does provide something good eh!?

11 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

Yep I guess so Bob, but also imagine being a football 'supporter' of any other team than the Gers, who has an innate and obsessive urge to live and breath a club they apparently despise so much.
For those that do, the BRALT seems to offer welcome refuge and solace.
I suppose that does provide something good eh!?

I don't doubt it's good for keeping in society's outcasts, there you are correct. 

Glad we are in agreement about Kincardine's drunken humiliation too. It's rarity when the P&B Bearz break rank. 

I don't doubt it's good for keeping in society's outcasts, there you are correct. 

Glad we are in agreement about Kincardine's drunken humiliation too. It's rarity when the P&B Bearz break rank. 

Nice twist Bob, I never mentioned Kinc though, it was a general observation about the BRALT.

I don't personally know any of the Rangers fans on P&B, but to a man, they must all have the skin of a Rhinoceros!

Follow Follow

Archived