The BRALT Roll Call

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

^^^BRALT envy IMO.  I can't think there's any reason for the 4 of you being here.

Now kindly f**k off.  This is for those of us who posted on the Big Thread before May 1st 2012.

Why are you trying to tell people where to post again? Absolutely no one listens to you.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

^^^BRALT envy IMO.  I can't think there's any reason for the 4 of you being here.

Now kindly f**k off.  This is for those of us who posted on the Big Thread before May 1st 2012.

I'll post where I want you alky c**t.

Just now, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Why are you trying to tell people where to post again? Absolutely no one listens to you.

I might be wrang here, but? I think he is building himself up for the big day tomorrow. You know where the fanny can swing his cock at everyone because the SPFL are about to make a huge shite on Scottish fitbaw again. "It's no in the rules to reopen the SPL commission".

Just now, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Excellent humour m8.

He giving Kinky some hauners, shame really, it's like putting a huge boulder in a sinking ship with a huge hole in it's keel. Kinky is taking F_B down with him to Bennett levels of intelligence. :lol:

Just now, hellbhoy said:

He giving Kinky some hauners, shame really, it's like putting a huge boulder in a sinking ship with a huge hole in it's keel. Kinky is taking F_B down with him to Bennett levels of intelligence. :lol:

^^^^ please like me bobby type post 

4 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

I might be wrang here, but? I think he is building himself up for the big day tomorrow. You know where the fanny can swing his cock at everyone because the SPFL are about to make a huge shite on Scottish fitbaw again. "It's no in the rules to reopen the SPL commission".

He's been all over the place recently. Trying to tell people where to post and loses his temper pretty quickly as well. He's very quick to start chucking insults about when he loses his cool. He's a bitter auld man.

6 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Once again, Kincy likely doesnt see the irony of calling every man and his dug on here a diddy then starting threads like this.

Minter.

It was meant as a benign thread...merely a wee acknowledgement of those of us who have seen the BRALT from start to finish.  That it has become gruesome is surprising.

28 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I never have need to.  I merely thought it would be interesting to see a self-declared list of those who'd been through the BRALT from start to finish.  

That it has become a thread that could've been penned by Franz Kafka is hardly my doing.

Kafka specified his writing be burned, unpublished when he died. Just saying.

Just now, The Grass Is Greener. said:

He's been all over the place recently. Trying to tell people where to post and loses his temper pretty quickly as well. He's very quick to start chucking insults about when he loses his cool. He's a bitter auld man.

The whale has managed to beach himself tonight. No fishing or baiting required. Just went into full bottle mode already celebrating tomorrows landmark victory over the plastics & diddies. Tonight should be a fun night.

Archived