The BRALT Roll Call

Now that the whole 'title stripping' notion is dead and the BRALT is moribund how about a roll-call of those of us who have been there through thick and thin?  The criteria is (are) simple:  You should have posted on The Big Thread before May 1st 2012 and still be a member of P&B.  How many are left?  Special mention to those who joined just to post about us.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Moribund? Just as Sevco 5088 and Wavetower are about to shred both oldco and newco?

I thought this roll call was about mustering the troops for the final battle.

Obviously not a moribund thread at all, but yes, 

Present.

I think I fit the criterion about posting in it before May 2012, but not 100% sure.

Edited to add:  nothing to worry about - first post on 17/02/12

1 hour ago, The DA said:

I'm game.  I know what Kinky is trying to do here but some of us have better staying power than Rangers.

Nothing sinister.  I just thought it would be interesting to have a roll call of those poster who have stuck with the Big Thread through thick and thin. Given that it's P&B I''m not surprised to see the brain-dead adding their usual shite.

Kinky telling us what he thinks of any truth that does not validate his warped lies towards his beloved club and the brick he bought to help the club after liquidation.

TJLti7Y.gif

tumblr_mef1hnPH9V1rnr47go1_r1_250.gif

And finally to when I post something.

tumblr_meyjjvQpZv1rnr47go1_250.gif

12 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

9 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

4 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Pleasing.

^^^ Sweetie wives can't believe there's a thread that doesn't include them.

Just now, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I detest Rangers, Sevco, the faux Unionist shite, the fake "support our troops" nonsense and the bigotry which infests the, primarily but not solely the West of Scotland.

The sooner they, and Celtic f**k off the better for Scottish football and society in general.

It's not even up for discussion.

Did you post on on The Big Thread before May 1st 2012?  No?  Well f**k off.  Oh and take your previously-banned self with you.

12 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

^^^ Sweetie wives can't believe there's a thread that doesn't include them.

I hit all of your BRALT requirements.  Alcohol does lead to memory loss so not surprised you forgot your original post already.

Drink will help dull the pain Kinc.

Archived