Willow Rosenberg

Ozark

Brand new Netflix show with Jason Bateman and Laura Linney about a family who have to use move to the Missouri Ozarks after shit goes down with a drug cartel.

Started watching it through the night. Didn't grab me initially, but eventually I was hooked and I'm getting close to the end with it. Seriously involving the longer it goes on and well worth a look. Anyone else watching or watched it?

First episode done will see how it develops but like the change in role.

Watched first 2 last night and hooked. Looking forward to the rest. Didn't know anything about Jason Bateman until he was on the one show a few weeks back talking about this.

Liking this, it's good so far. Bit preposterous at times but managing to overlook that at the moment. Will see how it wraps up

On episode 3 and its reasonably decent. Probably on my own here, but thought it started well and its getting a bit clichéd as it goes on - Hillbillies being thick as f**k, FBI agent isn't all what he seems, eccentric auld man; but it is enjoyable and I'll no doubt follow it through. I can't help but think of Michael Bluth though any time Bateman pops up with a droll line. 

Edited by Kejan

Finally finished this off last night. The last few episodes were really good as was the opener. As Jimmy Boo said let's hope they get the green light for another series as it didn't feel like the story was finished.

1 minute ago, Randy Giles said:

His accent in Quarry was good too. A criminally cancelled show.

I still can't get over that. Have to assume it was down to poor figures, which is a crime itself.

A vietnam vet ends up working for a guy called The Broker as a hitman. Peter Mullan is The Broker.

Don't see it on Sky catchup so guessing it's Netflix or Amazon Prime? I'll find it anyway