embarrassing habits/hobbies/fetishes etc

I used to work with a guy who, many years ago, shared a flat in the South of England with a sex worker. She used to entertain clients in their flat, he'd go out to the pub across the road if she was. One day he was sitting in the pub while she has a client when the pub phone rang for him (this was pre mobile phones) - his hooker flatmate on the other end in a desperate state. She said she'd been doing a threesome with one of her mates but she'd been let down. She needed him to go to the bakery, buy a tray of cream cakes and go back to the flat with them. Recognising the desperation in her voice he complied.

He walked into the flat and there in the hallway was the client - naked and tied to a kitchen chair. The worried hooker quickly filled my mate in. This client liked to be tied to chair and have her give him oral relief while her friend, the no show, threw cream cakes at them. Now that the pal wasn't there the client wasn't happy and offered my old colleague £20 to take the role of cake thrower. He wasn't keen but when the offer was upped to £50 he went with it. The client wasn't pleased with the first few throws, he felt enough wasn't being put into it. The tryst concluded with my ex workmate running down the hallway launching cream cakes at him curtly Ambrose style.

The punter was a minor celebrity at the time as well but he's started playing alive and hasn't been outed as a pervo so I'll not name him here.

4 hours ago, engelbert_humperdink said:

Sorry if this has been posted before. Since the majority of us are anonymous thought I'd make a thread for the deviants of the forum to post their interests or turn ons that they wouldn't want to share with others or shout from the rooftops.

Me personally I have a thing for womens feet. Sniffing, sucking, licking I'd happily do anything to a nice pair of feet. Even better if they have been on their feet all day and they are sweaty.

6RxtPjS.gif

Batter in mate.

43 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

She said she'd been doing a threesome with one of her mates but she'd been let down. She needed him to go to the bakery, buy a tray of cream cakes and go back to the flat with them. Recognising the desperation in her voice he complied.

7dTWNk4.png

You can imagine my disappointment after clicking on this thread title, only to discover that every c**t is confessing their love of Pokemon  <_<

In my first job a woman I worked with (who wasn't quite the full shilling) once told us her husband enjoyed it when she sooked him off and kept the jizz in her mouth before snogging him and transferring said jizz where he would then swallow it. Filthy b*****d.

6 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

In my first job a woman I worked with (who wasn't quite the full shilling) once told us her husband enjoyed it when she sooked him off and kept the jizz in her mouth before snogging him and transferring said jizz where he would then swallow it. Filthy b*****d.

That's beautiful, man.

9 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

CW83iIP.gif

3 hours ago, Lisa Cuddy said:

I'll get my friend to post it later.

7 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Not in any way suspicious at all. :rolleyes: