Cumbernauld Colts 2017/2018

foreverarover

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Could they pay someone to put the correct date on the video while they are at it.

Surely you meant to have a question mark at the end of that question, not a full stop? Typos are easy done. Sorry, couldn't resist. [emoji3]

Sorted all the same, at least I got it right in the actual video, that would have been trickier to fix.

Cheers, but I can't take any credit for taking the video, that was one of our dedicated club officials.

I got a copy for doing analysis of the game more than anything, but seemed like the goal should be shared and was a good chance to learn something new (creating the opening credits).

I'll probably get round to doing full highlights for this one, while the club finalises who is doing the filming and editing going forward. Toe in the water this game, hopefully Colts TV will kick off from here (for home games at least).

3 hours ago, foreverarover said:

Good effort Gaz . Is there any chance on the video to give the attendance. Wasn't able to make Saturday, I've heard it was a decent turn out

What crowds do Cumbernauld Colts get? Is it everyone with a club connection or have they managed to pick up any locals?

What crowds do Cumbernauld Colts get? Is it everyone with a club connection or have they managed to pick up any locals?

Mostly club connections I feel just now, there is never an official attendance but crowds are usually 100 -150. Dependent on visiting support.

Archived