Auchinleck Talbot 2017 / 2018

geo 1909

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As comfortable a day as ive saw us having against cumnock for a long time never looked like losing today from the first whistle till the last difficult to pick a motm so i wont try, well done talbot keep it going. #eekapeeka :thumsup2

weel dun tae the talbot today another big win in a big game admire the way u guys jist keep marchin on in the scottish awe the best guys

• 3 weeks later...

Well done Talbot brilliant result today, i wonder who wee Tony will blame this week,, nine goals scored and two conceded in the last 2 rounds of the cup against premier league opposition no bad going keep it up lads #eekapeeka

• 2 months later...

Well apart from scottish cup finals saturday was my favourite away day watching talbot, great weather for watching football and what a result, onwards to the final #eekapeeka

• 2 weeks later...

At the end of a difficult week we find ourselfs still in contention for the league, if we could of gotten a win from the Hurlford game which i thought we deserved we would of been in a very strong position but the boys will keep fighting to the end #eekapeeka

Big week ahead for the bot 3 massive games,,im no going to bum and blow we will do this and that because i know they will be rally difficult games with nobody giving an inch,, i just hope we can get the job done and give ourselves a big boost going into the cup final roll on Monday, #eekapeeka

Tough week ahead for the Bot but couldn't have asked for any more from Tucker and the squad.

We looked dead & buried after Hurlford defeat but since then we've not put a foot wrong.

Hopefully, the punters will turn up in numbers and get right behind the team this week 

As you say murphy, it’s good that it’s in Talbot’s hands after all the to-ing  and fro-ing. It’s a right tall order though to win three in 5 days. Home advantage is a big plus, mind you. All credit to the club for getting into this position.

If ever there was a team who can do it, it’s the Talbot. 

Mon boys!

8 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

It’s like no-one wants to jinx it by saying anything.

One down, two to go. Mon boys!!

You were saying....

5 minutes ago, Jimper7 said:

Is it possible for Talbot to do the clean sweep and win every trophy ?

5 minutes ago, Jimper7 said:

Is it possible for Talbot to do the clean sweep and win every trophy ?

Certainly possible , but I'd be over the moon if they could manage the League and Scottish

Archived