Auchinleck Talbot 2017 / 2018

geo 1909

A game dominated by poor refereeing and indiscipline by Talbot. First half Talbot were by far the best side, 2-0 up and cruising, Rabs not at the races. Graham Wilson got sent off for second bookable offence, down to ten. 0-2 HT. Glasgow scored a fine goal one minute into second half 0-3. Rabs eventually got on the score sheet and having more possession. However Talbot still looked dangerous and still in the driving seat. Willie Lyle then goes in with a crazy tackle, straight red. Talbot playing against a strong wind with two players short and half an hour to go. Boyle, of all people scored the equaliser with three minutes to go, and the winner in injury time was a volley from outside the box, stoater, but they either go in or ten feet over. Felt sorry for the nine on the park, they gave everything. Before the indiscipline Talbot looked very good. 

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Quantum Leap said:

What the hell was Lyle playing at??
Is he not the captain....

I think my good Talbot chum, you would have to ask him that.

Just now, Quantum Leap said:

Where was Pettigrew today Isa, is he injured?

Petti wasn't quoted, so take it he is injured. Team looked good mate for two thirds of the match, but you can't win games with two short. 

No pal, I live too far away these days and that's the only thing that stops me seeing my beloved Talbot unlike some folk who live in the same town as the team they support but don't go for daft reasons.[emoji57]

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Aye ok bud . You keep on following on mate

Seen some bad refs in my days watching football but todays beats them all,, from not going to play the game because of a so called kit clash which he passed on tuesday right through to the final whistle this guy was an disgrace to his profession,, think the only decision he got right all day was lyles sending off but awe well roll on wednesday.

Same referee who gave a disgraceful decision for talbot against us back in March at a crucial part of season which allowed you to win the game .

Maybe seeing your away top in the flesh he didn't like it its really is a shocker like our blue one.

5 minutes ago, rednblack said:

Same referee who gave a disgraceful decision for talbot against us back in March at a crucial part of season which allowed you to win the game .

Maybe seeing your away top in the flesh he didn't like it its really is a shocker like our blue one.

How do you know that were you there or did somebody tell you again

How do you know that were you there or did somebody tell you again

I have eyes i saw the team lines it was the same referee as back in march where i again saw the team lines when a real proper shocker went against us which cost us least you'd can recover and probably will ,it was a hammer blow for us. 

As i said on the other thread if you work hard that brings you the rub of the green , Talbot have done it for years loads of times and punished the opposition now you get a wee taste of what others have had to put up with in bigger games than this.

No need to have a go at our captain mcmenamin either in the club after its a game of football ffs no life or death , all the success in the world and still act like weans when one result doesn't go your way.

6 minutes ago, rednblack said:

I have eyes i saw the team lines it was the same referee as back in march where i again saw the team lines when a real proper shocker went against us which cost us least you'd can recover and probably will ,it was a hammer blow for us. 

As i said on the other thread if you work hard that brings you the rub of the green , Talbot have done it for years loads of times and punished the opposition now you get a wee taste of what others have had to put up with in bigger games than this.

No need to have a go at our captain mcmenamin either in the club after its a game of football ffs no life or death , all the success in the world and still act like weans when one result doesn't go your way.

The question i asked was were you there to witness this so called atrocity that cost yous the league or are you as per usual just going by hearsay? and who had a go at your captain and did you see this aswell or is it just something else you have been told.

Cmon ....Brian 2 questions asked any chance of 2 answers or are you hiding ...AGAIN

Course i stopped posting when we lost the league no? When we went out Scottish no! When we went out west on penalties no , the season before that when we fell away i was here posting away I could go on but i won't , folk like you who pick up on one bloody game where i had personal justifyable reason why i didn't and couldn't come on here. Do i need to pollute a football forum with non football issue i had that nobody wants to bloody read.

If that's no a good enough reply for you then as a poster on here used to say away and throw shite at yourself.

12 hours ago, rednblack said:

Course i stopped posting when we lost the league no? When we went out Scottish no! When we went out west on penalties no , the season before that when we fell away i was here posting away I could go on but i won't , folk like you who pick up on one bloody game where i had personal justifyable reason why i didn't and couldn't come on here. Do i need to pollute a football forum with non football issue i had that nobody wants to bloody read.

If that's no a good enough reply for you then as a poster on here used to say away and throw shite at yourself.

Sorry to be a terrible bore here but could you address the point about the Talbot goal against yourselves last season please?

You said you wouldn't attend a match at Talbot so how do you manage to arrive at the opinion that it was offside if you didn't personally witness it? 

It would be lovely if you could just clear this point up, as I'm sure you wouldn't want to look like you just make things up to suit your mood,  thanks so much.

Archived