Friendlies - Fixtures & Results

Gunner

I have said on here many of times Larkhall are nothing but a gang. They make it as intimidating as possible when they bring teams through which is fair enough but they go beyond that at times and it's a disgrace in all honesty. I have heard of players coming away from there with really bad injuries and being assaulted off the ball etc.

Have to agree. Saw them once at home and once away. At home were outrageous as were the management. Few thugs who resorted to off the ball nonsense if up against a better/fitter player. Really good players but from the 2 games I saw it was their fitness that let them down. That's maybe why they've struggled to get promotion as well as their discipline which must be very poor.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Comments obviously made by a Southside and colville park player with tunnel vision and larkhall playing and beating both teams in the space of 3 days concerning Saturday game v Southside both team gave as much as each other a very hard fought game but as I recall there was only 1 player sent off      was he not a Southside player ? Funny thing was due to it only being a friendly we asked the ref to let him stay on park which he agreed only for the player to up end our captain 2 minutes later nice one, larkhall thistle afc have never been chucked out a competition or had a competitive game abandoned due to discipline ring any bells Southside? And we have never had any opposition players intimidated, assaulted  or badly injured at any of our games we have played and won our last 17 games not had a player sent off averaging 2 cautions per game lower than the normal moving on to the colville park game last night reffed by tommy gilcrist larkhall winning 1-0 our striker thru on goal and gets assaulted by the last defender refs comments if this was a competitive game that was a straight red card there were only 2 yellow cards shown to both team larkhall had chances to bury  game in end as colville were pushing forward as for the Fracus at the end nothing more than a deflection by colville to accept they went going to win game bad losers 1 thinks, ps the team with the worst discipline record in the caledonian league for the last 2 seasons resigned this year and are joining the CSAFL they have at least 6 or 7 players and official with lengthy bans for the start of next season can you guess which team answers on a post card incidentally we have 1 player on a 1 match ban going into new season

Comments obviously made by a Southside and colville park player with tunnel vision and larkhall playing and beating both teams in the space of 3 days concerning Saturday game v Southside both team gave as much as each other a very hard fought game but as I recall there was only 1 player sent off      was he not a Southside player ? Funny thing was due to it only being a friendly we asked the ref to let him stay on park which he agreed only for the player to up end our captain 2 minutes later nice one, larkhall thistle afc have never been chucked out a competition or had a competitive game abandoned due to discipline ring any bells Southside? And we have never had any opposition players intimidated, assaulted  or badly injured at any of our games we have played and won our last 17 games not had a player sent off averaging 2 cautions per game lower than the normal moving on to the colville park game last night reffed by tommy gilcrist larkhall winning 1-0 our striker thru on goal and gets assaulted by the last defender refs comments if this was a competitive game that was a straight red card there were only 2 yellow cards shown to both team larkhall had chances to bury  game in end as colville were pushing forward as for the Fracus at the end nothing more than a deflection by colville to accept they went going to win game bad losers 1 thinks, ps the team with the worst discipline record in the caledonian league for the last 2 seasons resigned this year and are joining the CSAFL they have at least 6 or 7 players and official with lengthy bans for the start of next season can you guess which team answers on a post card incidentally we have 1 player on a 1 match ban going into new season

Sorry mate but yer heads up yer arse ... a stronger ref there wudda been a few reds in the game . A take a physical game as much as the next guy but your side are a gang . End of story . Acted the big shots at colville game then arses collapsed when shit got real I heard ? Look it is what it is , yous do what yous do and it's worked in pre season , yous pumped us 4-0 last season in preseason aswell but a don't think it affected us too much . All the best for your season

No colville player has commented on last night. 

No one form colville has said anything about the game except myself and you will notice I didn't mention anything about the events of the game.

I won't even go into how the fracas started I can assure we didn't start anything because we were getting beat, it was a friendly mate you honestly think deep down last night matters.

Was good game last night for both teams shame about the end but happens in football at all levels . Larkhall looking really strong with a great side . For what a seen they were the better team and more physical didn't let colville bully them . Will be good to see them meet again

Much ado about nothing. Pre-season tension. Wasn't too bad a game, a wee bit rough and tumble at times.

Big ref had his fill of shit and let loose with Larky #5. Hunted him aff the park.

Beating the runners up of the Scottish and beating the winners of it they must be doing something right eh ? A use to be a big colvile supporter but that changed last night as am now a larky supporter as a see them winning the Scottish this year

Beating the runners up of the Scottish and beating the winners of it they must be doing something right eh ? A use to be a big colvile supporter but that changed last night as am now a larky supporter as a see them winning the Scottish this year

Fs glory hunting personified [emoji23]

We have great team this year big mcewan collins mccrum mcaulay moore brannan dick faulds big g sparky get into most junior teams n boys that r back ups just as good 

Av said a few times on this chat yous are a good team , some cracking players no doubt

Get tore intae them mate, too many on here up the arses of the so called bigger teams

Ffs, win a couple of meaningless games and now there the best team in Scotland. No point even starting the Scottish cup this year. Just engrave Larkhall onto it now and give them the trophy.......

All running scared of the larky .. heard we beat southside then jump to the chance to offer us a friendly thinking use we're going to run over the top of them .. well how wrong did that go bullied use all over played use off the parked and walked off with the 3 points !

All running scared of the larky .. heard we beat southside then jump to the chance to offer us a friendly thinking use we're going to run over the top of them .. well how wrong did that go bullied use all over played use off the parked and walked off with the 3 points !

Well done lads yous have had an outstanding pre season ...

6 minutes ago, Bazzaboy11 said:

What is Bazzaboy is us or them mate.

There I thought you just turned into a fan last night. 

We didn't think we would run over anyone I think Larkhall are actually a good side.

But I wish use, sorry them all the best for the season ahead. 

Take care mate 

Archived