Friendlies - Fixtures & Results

Gunner

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was up watching as a neutral. If it was a real game larkhall would have been down to 9 men in the first half. Blatant stamp and a flying elbow. Larkhall not a bad side if they concentrate on playing football but I doubt that will happen, also their side of the park need to have a look at themselves, shouts were terrible! Colville park by far the better football side but lost poor goals last night. Preseason is about giving boys game time and getting all match fit, you always want to win but preseason is where you can afford to lose and learn from it. Enjoyed the game but can't see larkhall getting to the latter stages of the majors. Time will tell!!

I was up watching as a neutral. If it was a real game larkhall would have been down to 9 men in the first half. Blatant stamp and a flying elbow. Larkhall not a bad side if they concentrate on playing football but I doubt that will happen, also their side of the park need to have a look at themselves, shouts were terrible! Colville park by far the better football side but lost poor goals last night. Preseason is about giving boys game time and getting all match fit, you always want to win but preseason is where you can afford to lose and learn from it. Enjoyed the game but can't see larkhall getting to the latter stages of the majors. Time will tell!!

A stamp and an elbow. It's good that they like to mix it up or it would of got boring. It was a punch and kick to head I saw. Change of manager with a different style maybe.

A stamp and an elbow. It's good that they like to mix it up or it would of got boring. It was a punch and kick to head I saw. Change of manager with a different style maybe.

And people wonder why boys don't want to play anymore ...

All running scared of the larky .. heard we beat southside then jump to the chance to offer us a friendly thinking use we're going to run over the top of them .. well how wrong did that go bullied use all over played use off the parked and walked off with the 3 points !

3 points in a pre season game, that is impressive....

Everybody must be wrong about larkhall. Majority of people and teams who come across them describe them as a gang , but the larkhall followers say different so can't be true surely ? In all seriousness the majority of their team are decent lads dragged down by a select few. Big carthorse that sometimes plays cm or cb what a bellend that boy is.

12 hours ago, Bazzaboy11 said:

Nah not at all emoji28.pngemoji28.png wasn't any big shock to be honest . Could have been 6-2 but hey such as life keep the chin up .. polish that Scottish cup up and send it over larkhall . Cheers

Haha from a team not even in the top division in caley. Nothing like setting yourselves up for a fall

11 hours ago, Amateur Footie Fan said:

Everyone can deal with a rash challenge, as at least you can see it coming some time, but kicks to the head and sucker punches the work of people who shouldn't be playing the game imho.

Thats what happens when the ref doesnt treat the game like he should and red cards etc are kept in the pocket cos its a 'friendly'.

Thats what happens when the ref doesnt treat the game like he should and red cards etc are kept in the pocket cos its a 'friendly'.

To be fair when refs pull out cards in friendlies they get slaughtered by both sides who say it's over the top because it's a friendly. Then when they don't and it gets out of hands the refs to blame. Get where your coming from but the club must take all the blame in my opinion. Manager should take anyone like that off straight away but given he is just as bad that ain't going to happen.

Archived