Shopping Thread

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nicde for £40 odd, where abouts is additions, in glasgow?

if so do they have alot of their trainers on sale, i am needing a pair -desperately

See Jammys link: it's a catalogue company. Best thing about them is you get 3 months to pay it interest free. ;)

They have quite a few good pairs of trainers in their clearance at the moment, although the Air max classics i got are sold out.

Good luck.

much the jacket set you back?

On bbclothing for £299, sign up to be a member and you can get abit of bargaining power. Often use that site or Section4. Section 4 had a big sale on recently, although nothing took my fancy. Never had a problem with those 2 sites. Often go out there way to get you something if you ask (not surprising at money they get). Always 100% real clobber on that site and fast delivery. I still prefer Stone Island for jackets, but the market has been flooded, they have bought out some utter pish in the past few years, often hard to get into places wearing it, ruined by certain films and just not worth the hassle.

On bbclothing for £299, sign up to be a member and you can get abit of bargaining power. Often use that site or Section4. Section 4 had a big sale on recently, although nothing took my fancy. Never had a problem with those 2 sites. Often go out there way to get you something if you ask (not surprising at money they get). Always 100% real clobber on that site and fast delivery. I still prefer Stone Island for jackets, but the market has been flooded, they have bought out some utter pish in the past few years, often hard to get into places wearing it, ruined by certain films and just not worth the hassle.

not a fan of SI or Hackett, so many folk wearing them. Get pelters for wearing Tommy Hilifiger polos but i just prefer them to makes mnetioned above.

My jacket above was £120 whihc suits me fine. I like some of the SI gear though wihtout the badge on the side

not a fan of SI or Hackett, so many folk wearing them. Get pelters for wearing Tommy Hilifiger polos but i just prefer them to makes mnetioned above.

My jacket above was £120 whihc suits me fine. I like some of the SI gear though wihtout the badge on the side

I would never wear Hackett due to the England flag which for son long was on there clothing. They have moved to a pic of the UK isles on more recent stuff, but still not for me. Never have never will buy Hackett.

On a bit of the newer stuff the SI badges are on the shoulder, but that has just made it look more like the fake pish you get on ebay.

Bought a Paul&Shark polo a few years back and someone said, you usually dress so smartly, how come you are in a £3.99 le shark shirt. Needless to say I never were that £90 polo shirt again and never bought paul&Shark since as it sticks in my mind.

Archived