Shopping Thread

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Spanky Rodriguez

Good for you Biscuits. Cancun is a superb place and even better if you go when it's the American college holidays ;) . You will see woman so hot that you'll be convinced that your eyes are deceiving you :D

Unfortunately for me I had to go with the family, with my missus in tow, for my dads 50th <_<:(

A combination of my peely wally body and my mumbled Scottish tunes would've have been irrestible to the American "chicks" :)

Good for you Biscuits. Cancun is a superb place and even better if you go when it's the American college holidays ;) . You will see woman so hot that you'll be convinced that your eyes are deceiving you :D

Unfortunately for me I had to go with the family, with my missus in tow, for my dads 50th <_<:(

A combination of my peely wally body and my mumbled Scottish tunes would've have been irrestible to the American "chicks" :)

I've been before - went on my honeymoon in 2002. Thankfully I'll miss "Spring Break" - that would only end in tears (mine!)

I will despatch a team of crack Stirling University graduates to burn down pictured house this evening.

It could be anywhere in the United Kingdom for all you know.

:P

Looks like a piece of piss to break into

Typical Dundonian scumbag.

It could be anywhere in the United Kingdom for all you know.

You underestimate my power at your peril.

As we speak I have Film and Media Graduates dressed as ninja's positioning petrol bombs and buckets of poisonous snakes throughout the property. Detonation wil be a fine sight, oh yes.

You underestimate my power at your peril.

As we speak I have Film and Media Graduates dressed as ninja's positioning petrol bombs and buckets of poisonous snakes throughout the property. Detonation wil be a fine sight, oh yes.

Film and Media graduates i.e all the scum of the day who wouldn't know a days work if it bounced off them.

Mon the Accountancy graduates.

:lol::lol:

Guest Spanky Rodriguez

i.e the too dumb to go to Uni and too workshy to just go straight into a job brigade.

Exactly ;)

The degree will follow though. It may take a few years but it will definitely follow :D

Archived