Shopping Thread

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Neddish! Spoken like a true oldie! :P

It's not neddish - neds wear brands, or fake brands, not retro tracksuit tops in the name of St.Johnstone F.C :lol:

I won't be buying it because it's not my thing but it'll look good on the dudes!

Neddish! Spoken like a true oldie! :P

It's not neddish - neds wear brands, or fake brands, not retro tracksuit tops in the name of St.Johnstone F.C :lol:

I won't be buying it because it's not my thing but it'll look good on the dudes!

That's because I am a true oldie! How else would I speak? ;)

Anyhoo, to be pedantic, I said it looks decidedly neddish!

If I saw someone in the street wearing one of these, my immediate reaction would be -ned!

Then when I got close enough to see the St Johnstone crest, my thoughts would be confirmed! ;):P:lol:

I hope there is some of the trackie tops left tomorrow morning! I'm tempted to go across now...

That's why you get someone in the know to order you one..........

We are getting a retro scotland tracksuit top like that with PTA for the troops going to Lithuania!

I love it, cos it is very similar to my retro adidas zipper top and now we don't have to hide when we wear our mock ups with saints badges on them cos we have a cool retro zipper!

Seen one down at QoS ( ;) ) the quality is good and it is really smart on!

laaaaaaaaaaaavly!

That's because I am a true oldie! How else would I speak? ;)

Anyhoo, to be pedantic, I said it looks decidedly neddish!

If I saw someone in the street wearing one of these, my immediate reaction would be -ned!

Then when I got close enough to see the St Johnstone crest, my thoughts would be confirmed! ;):P:lol:

I think you have it all wrong, oldie!

People make clothes look neddish, not the other way about - like addidas tracksuit bottoms worn on a fit guy with a nice white t-shirt and clean white trainers isn't neddish, worn on a 5'2" 15 yr old with tatty trainers and a trackie top with a burberry hat pointed to the sky is neddish. If Kev walked along the street wearing that, you wouldn't look at him and think - ned. However, if garymc18746 walked along the street wearing it with his cap and trackie bottoms, then yeah, it probably would! :P

Peanut, Rocket, OC and your favourite assistant manager!

I would love to have mistakenly walked past him sitting down and my elbow slipped! I hate that man!

He's monty's dad, He's Monty's Dad, He's Monty's, peeeeeeeanuts monty's dad! B)

Archived