Sign in to follow this  
clyde til we die

Shopping Thread

What's a relco?

It's a make of shirt, usually Paisley pattern. They're nice, but the material is a bit thick I find.

I'm still young Deeboy, yourself?

I'm 'only' 27. For some reason I thought you were mid-late 40's. Apologies. x

107866.jpg107845.jpg -

Will be buying these both 8)

If you turned up on an eleven a side pitch with those on then id half f**k into you

Relco (v) 1. To go fucking mental and buy the first thing that you see in the shop window.

Get you now. I actually thought 'f**k it, mid life crisis approaching' when I bought it. Got back to the house, tried it on again and went 'wtf were you thinking about?' And it went in the drawer.

It's also a bit different from the usual fake Pretty Green T shirts, I will get my money back for it no problem when I chuck it up on eBay, I've kept an eye open for another one and I haven't seen one for ages.

Or at least that's my theory....

They adidas boots are stunning I'm tempted despite having packed in playing years ago

Get you now. I actually thought 'f**k it, mid life crisis approaching' when I bought it. Got back to the house, tried it on again and went 'wtf were you thinking about?' And it went in the drawer.

It's also a bit different from the usual fake Pretty Green T shirts, I will get my money back for it no problem when I chuck it up on eBay, I've kept an eye open for another one and I haven't seen one for ages.

Or at least that's my theory....

What size is it..?

I love these threads where we all picks faults with each others purchases.

Consistent with my favoured wigger theme I got these 4 Stussy's last week. The A Tribe Called Quest collaborations sold out within a couple of hours of going online, had to get in there asap, ken what I mean?

1903587_NAVY_1.jpg

1903523_NAVY_1.jpg

3902863_BLAC_1.jpg

3902861BK~3902861-bk-stussy-x-atcq-brick

Quite like the Stussy stuff. Got this tshirt and in grey sweatshirt too.

1903487_BLAC_1.jpg

Haven't bought much clothes for ages apart from this

stone-island-621562140V1064_01.jpg?v=142

and the same breeks but in black, they were expensive but they are comfy as feck and half price.

Div would need a bigger server if I was to post my shoe/clobber purchases - I am the Emelda Marcos of Edinburgh. So, here's a new motor (except it doesn't have Spanish plates). The missus was bored with her perennially-pranged Beemer so I sorted her out with this: Cupra 280 in Dynamic Grey (sort of part white, part baby blue, part battleship grey, depending on the light).

SEAT_Leon_Cupra_2.jpg

Couple of bargains in USC tonight. Got the shirt for £24, should have been £65, and the polo shirt for £9, should have been £40. Never owned a denim shirt in my life, but really liked this one. post-7178-14381983608941_thumb.jpg

post-7178-14381983771379_thumb.jpg

Div would need a bigger server if I was to post my shoe/clobber purchases - I am the Emelda Marcos of Edinburgh. So, here's a new motor (except it doesn't have Spanish plates). The missus was bored with her perennially-pranged Beemer so I sorted her out with this: Cupra 280 in Dynamic Grey (sort of part white, part baby blue, part battleship grey, depending on the light).

SEAT_Leon_Cupra_2.jpg

Nice.

Aiming to get a diesel one of these in the next 18 months just got a lot on have you bought or leased

Nice.

Aiming to get a diesel one of these in the next 18 months just got a lot on have you bought or leased

I've got a diesel one too (the same as in pic below but with glass sunroof)! FR 184 - the quick diesel. Missus loved borrowing it and decided she wanted one too. I used to have the older gen one too - a Supercopa special edition thing. I just lease them. Diesel one was ex Seat management and Cupra a pre-reg so you can save a fortune off list price and as they hold their value well a pcp with service etc bundled in can be very reasonable.

seat-leon-2.0-tdi-184ps-fr-184-technolgy