Shopping Thread

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Bought a pair of these

new-balance-574-rugby-pack-11-570x380.jp

Either them or Adidas suede but opted for NB.

Also bought a stone island jacket, not really a huge fan because of the wee fuds that tend to wear the fakes at the football but I really liked this one and bit the bullet cause it was in the sale.

Just need to swagger about and talk like danny dyer now...

:lol:

Bought a pair of these

new-balance-574-rugby-pack-11-570x380.jp

Either them or Adidas suede but opted for NB.

Also bought a stone island jacket, not really a huge fan because of the wee fuds that tend to wear the fakes at the football but I really liked this one and bit the bullet cause it was in the sale.

Just need to swagger about and talk like danny dyer now...

:lol:

Which SI Jacket?

Bought these just now:

post-30760-0-19572800-1394209750_thumb.j

Saw them in Size? when I was picking up my Trimm Stars. Considered them and planned on keeping my money until their release but then it dawned on me that they're fucking yellow and decided against it.

• 5 weeks later...

Is there anything worse than nice clothes ruined by teenage football fans?

You have to cringe when you see folk wearing expensive branded polos, shirts and jumpers to football games. These sorts of clothes should be reserved for going out. I've stopped wearing any of my Adidas shoes to games in order to stop association with these types.

When did Adidas rubbers become classy? Can you gain entrance to any decent place whilst wearing a pair of trainers?

I'm a scruff of a joke of a boy from Greenock who only wears trainers and the only time I've been denied entry to a nightclub is in Greenock on Christmas Eve a few year back.

It has been a fair old time since I used to go out to anywhere decent myself but back then everywhere had a strict dress code usually including a large sign by the door saying "No Trainers". Lost count of the times we were refused entry due to somebody in the group wearing either trainers or jeans.

Archived