Shopping Thread

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watch with ASOS' own brand stuff. It's all absolute shite, and looks nothing like the given pictures.

Bought the jumper bellow a few weeks ago only to find out the sleeves are in fact NOT yellow as shown in the picture. They are a disgusting goldy mustard color.

image1xl.jpg

Not trying to be a smart arse but that looks mustardy to me. :blink:

Never bought any but agree the Asos stuff looks a bit shite and is ridiculously cheap. However when stuff is 50% off you're getting decent label stuff for absolute peanuts. If the sale is still on by payday I'll be stocking up.

Cheers for the heads about their gear. If something's too good to be true price-wise it usually is.

Bought a replacement brake caliper for my FTO from eBay for £70... just need to pay the garage to fit it... works out far cheaper than getting them to buy it!

Plus bought a new bed for my flat as there's no way I could move my current one from my house!

And Vision of Atlantis (Austrian symphonic power metal band) latest album for £6 after I heard one of their songs on the Youtube recommendations. :)

Bought some vinyl from Grouchos (a record store in dundee) and a pair of Dundee shorts for knocking around the house in during the summer. All in all not a bad days shopping :)

Good to hear that shop is still going. We used to save up our berry picking money and wait till a match in Dundee then have a trip to Grouchos before the game. This was early 80s and it was round the side of the Overgate centre I think.

Beat this cuntos. Off ebay £15 bargain :D.

Not for me obviously, for the nephew when he grows up ;) .Only pain is Donny doesnt have a stick and Raph lost a sai.Dont care about Raph though he's a cnt

You're the best uncle ever.

Still is. Easily the best shop in Dundee to waste away time in. I can go in there and just lose track of time for about an hour.

I always go in with a budget of around £20 and end up coming out with a shit load of cds and vinyl. I'm actually needing to get a box for my vinyl albums as my cupboard is starting to run out of space

• 2 weeks later...

Archived