Shopping Thread

Got two slazenger polo shirts for £8 from sports direct on Friday. Decent quality and they have a variety of colours to choose from. Can see myself getting another two sometime soon.

Just needing a decent pair of trainers now.

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Away and throw shite at yersel. Your no telling me you've NEVER bought an embarrassing item of clothing or footwear???

I've never bought a pair of white orthopedic shoes from adidas, no.

Must be a middle-aged man thing.

I really need a new pair of boots and was wanting something different from my Mercurials and took me ages to decide on Predators and now looks they're out the window as the 11's are too small and the 12's are too big, fucking typical that they would stop the half sizes at 10.5 dry.gif

Adidas-Copa-Mundial.jpg

Easily the comfiest boots you can find. Get a great touch on them too.

£85

Fine boots but I can no longer wear them, bought 2 pairs over the years and on both of them the same back stud broke off them, must be the way I turn/move when playing so as much as I love them I had to accept it and move on. I went for a pair of Predators near the end of last year, very comfy but not sure if I like them anymore :unsure:

Adidas-Copa-Mundial.jpg

Easily the comfiest boots you can find. Get a great touch on them too.

£85

I don't play football any more, too fat and my knees have gone, but if I did I would get them.

The first proper pair I've seen in ages, none of yer white/red/day glo pink shite, they actually look like proper boots.

Make them mandatory for everyone to wear...

People who cry about what boots other people wear are total dicks.

I have a pair of Copas at the moment and I don't particularly like them. They're OK.

I used to have these boots when I was younger and I absolutely loved them.

00000-2.jpg

:bairn:bairn:bairn

The JJB shop at the retail park in Falkirk have a half price sale on everything in store. Well worth a visit if your from the area. Got a cracking pair of k Swiss trainers for £25. Also got shitloads of good football boots as well. Adidas world cups were going for £40.

Watch with ASOS' own brand stuff. It's all absolute shite, and looks nothing like the given pictures.

Bought the jumper bellow a few weeks ago only to find out the sleeves are in fact NOT yellow as shown in the picture. They are a disgusting goldy mustard color.

image1xl.jpg

ASOS own gear is piss poor quality wise, too. I bought a pair of smart shoes from them and the heel came off one within a month. I only work three days a week! A pair of boots I bought around the same time had a similar problem, and there's minimal effort going into stuff like stitching buttons onto jackets.

They're obviously okay for some cheap clobber, but seen stuff from Primark hold together better.

ASOS own gear is piss poor quality wise, too. I bought a pair of smart shoes from them and the heel came off one within a month. I only work three days a week! A pair of boots I bought around the same time had a similar problem, and there's minimal effort going into stuff like stitching buttons onto jackets.

They're obviously okay for some cheap clobber, but seen stuff from Primark hold together better.

Any of the ASOS own make stuff i've ever bought has held together brilliantly. Although i will admit some of the colours have been slightly different than the picture as someone complained above. No by much though.

Archived