Shopping Thread

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get yourself to f**k, son. Firstly, I got that hoody a full fucking year before it hit JD and the cardigan's for school 'cause I look well buff in them. If I see another one of those buttoned-up jumpers I'll kill someone. Anyway, you're just jealous of my fashion sense, so I take no notice of dregs like yourself. ;)

GeeJay, are those white trainers Fred Perry? If so, I've got two pairs of them and they're brilliant - most comfortable pair of trainers I've had in a long time.

This is the gayest thing I've ever read on Pie and Bovril.

Give it time, there once was a poster asking about the best airport lounges and said Melbourne (I think) had a boutique feel or something daft.

He was from Perth iirc

Give it time, there once was a poster asking about the best airport lounges and said Melbourne (I think) had a boutique feel or something daft.

He was from Perth iirc

It was Singapore Saint. It was a Top 5 Airport Lounges thread. He was roundly mocked throughout it.

I've been taking pelters for these all weekend, and fully expect the trend to continue on here. Here goes nothing :

ev0026indM2.jpg

sweet jesus

why would you voluntarily go about your daily duties with the mcdonalds logo etched on your anus?

Look at those. Fucking look at them. This thread is hilarious.

The predictable but nevertheless appropriate response:

Roundly mock me for purchases I made three years ago. For what it's worth, I think they're amusing looking back. But I've never, ever pissed myself, in private or public, since I was out of nappies.

Oh, and come to think of the pic that's routinely posted here, I've never worn a bucket hat, either.

That's a parade of fail, chum.

The predictable but nevertheless appropriate response:

Roundly mock me for purchases I made three years ago. For what it's worth, I think they're amusing looking back. But I've never, ever pissed myself, in private or public, since I was out of nappies.

Oh, and come to think of the pic that's routinely posted here, I've never worn a bucket hat, either.

That's a parade of fail, chum.

Embarrassing reaction tbh. Almost as bad as having bought clinical white adidas orthopedic shoes in the first place. What in gods name were you thinking?

Also: "roundly mock me" :lol:

Have a word.

Archived