Shopping Thread

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice!

How much they set you back?

£15. My best pal's dad works in 'fashion' and was meeting a guy who works for Puma who offered him some gloves. And, since I'm a 'keeper her offered me a selection of gloves; those in those colours or black, white and red, or the Puma King gloves. I couldn't resist, even though I bought KAs a few weeks ago.

£15. My best pal's dad works in 'fashion' and was meeting a guy who works for Puma who offered him some gloves. And, since I'm a 'keeper her offered me a selection of gloves; those in those colours or black, white and red, or the Puma King gloves. I couldn't resist, even though I bought KAs a few weeks ago.

No wonder, they're smart as fook.

Jesus they're a bit flash. Let me know what they're like. I've never had a pair of Puma Gloves as i'm a Uhl man myself, but im in the market for a pair of hard ground gloves for 5's.

Will do.

I'll give an update after training next week.

Bad news guys. The trousers and shoes were sent back.

Now, which ones shall I buy?

image3xl.jpg

image3xl.jpg

the first one's are the favourite, but the second one's are quite smart looking.Hmm.

If it's for casual wear, then I'd get the top ones. School or anything else important and I'd purchase the second pair. Both are quite nice tbh.

If it's for casual wear, then I'd get the top ones. School or anything else important and I'd purchase the second pair. Both are quite nice tbh.

Well they do like you to dress smartly for working at the grotto. ;)

Archived