Shopping Thread

Currently trying to buy myself a pair of Adidas 'Dublin' trainers. Trying to fine a pair that aren't £130!

dublin-blue-july.jpg

I was on holiday in the summer.Ended up playing fitba in a five a side team every two days to keep fit.Wore my Dublins one day,slipped on a leaf on the pitch and ripped them open. :( :(

Moral of the story wear snidey not good trainers when engaging in sporting activities on holiday.

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
None, they are fucking snide.

Seriously though, can you not just pick out your own shoes?

no, because i'm fucking snide at clothes shopping. i'm also fucking snide at finding shops which sell shoes. the time it takes to go shopping is something i find truly fucking snide.

I bought that champ 3 not longer ago but it wouldn't play on my computer for some reason. Raging, i'd of loved to play it.

Might sound daft, but your computer will be too good to be compatible with the game, I think. I have Champ 2 and it doesn't work anymore. :(

Might sound daft, but your computer will be too good to be compatible with the game, I think. I have Champ 2 and it doesn't work anymore. :(

Isn't there a package that you can download somewhere to make it compatible? Always cracking going Livi or Partick in that game. Had loads of 16 year old gems.

Rockport jersey, £30.

That's horrific, resembles body armour!

Currently torn between these two bad boys...

Sony-Ericsson-W995-Walkman-Horizontal.jpg

Sony Ericsson W995

sony-ericsson_c-905.jpg

Sony Ericsson C905.

Currently swaying towards the W905. The major stumbling block is: Do I wish to get the one with the xenon flash for higher quality drunken pics to cringe at, or do I wish to deafen myself with the superior sound quality of the Walkman?

Archived