Shopping Thread

both smart mate. whereabouts did you see them?

First one is from Republic and the G-Star is from USC

G-star one is stunning. How much?

£90, which is pretty good I think

They both look sh*t scott dont buy them. :)

f**k you Andy :lol:

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did you see the chef boy on 'This Morning' sporting something similiar to what you've described, although his was a hoody.

Was quite smart actually.

That's pretty much exactly what prompted me to come on this thread. The joys of being unemployed. I decided it was a jumper with neckwarmer, don't think it had a hood as well.

Did you see the chef boy on 'This Morning' sporting something similiar to what you've described, although his was a hoody.

Was quite smart actually.

I saw that too. Yeah, it did look quite smart.

:lol: Unemployment blues resorting you to 'This Morning' ? - Holly is piling the pounds on.

That's a bit harsh, no? I thought she looked rather ravishing. :)

Has anyone ever heard of such a thing as a jumper with neckwarmer attached? I don't even know what it would be called nevermind where to get one.

Co-incidentally I came across just such a thing in Zara today for £30 but didn't purchase it, didn't have a pocket in the front and was in a slightly mucky grey colour.

Mint.

I'm on the look out for a decent set of Adidas pumps, don't really want to pay more than £60 though.

You can get plain black or white Adidas pumps for about £45. I think they are called 'Adidas Indoor Tennis'. JD etc will have them i'd think.

Archived