Shopping Thread

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What size are you normally, the xl may fit you perfectly as I took the xxxl and I should really only need the xxl but it is quite nipit.

You must be enormous, as OTS gear is ridiculously big. Haven't bought any in a while, partially because even a small is generally like a tent on me.

You must be enormous, as OTS gear is ridiculously big. Haven't bought any in a while, partially because even a small is generally like a tent on me.

I think they have started making it more fitted, I have an xxxl polo which fits perfectly despite it being a two sizes too big and I have an xxl polo which is really tight on me yet can fit in to xl in any other clothing, I also have the jacket which fits perfectly, quite small on the body though but that is the design.

To be fair to the fella, The OTS stuff I've bought in the past 6 months? or so has been quite a bit smaller. And ridiculously smaller after a wash, going by the "How to wash" claptrap stitched onto it.

Aye, the stuff is quite tight now, I am constantly losing weight though so not buying much stuff unless it is on sale.

4b0446f13442f8d4131ce6dfa16ab2c3.image.155x145.jpg

Well, similar to these. Bought in Kafka in Aberdeen for £125 but these are the closest pic I can find. Also bought a pair of standard dark blue Armani J21 jeans (£80).

Also purchased:

image1xl.jpg

image1xl.jpg

Both £50 from asos with free next day delivery.

1.jpg

Great gloves.

KA's are cracking gloves. Had a pair of the last model and loved them!

Ordered a couple of new pair of that great-save last Friday, still haven't arrived yet!

Archived