Sign in to follow this  
clyde til we die

Shopping Thread

forgetdaughter.jpg

Bought this book earlier from Musiczone of all places of £2.97. Really good so far, it's about this lass that gets caught carrying Heroin out of Thailand to Tokyo. Also bought these - 2735856.jpg

Got them for £38 quid in Scoccer Sports which I was quite happy about. Mines just have the white velcro though. Bought a pair of jeans too but have managed to ruin them since buying them less than 12 hours ago. They cost me £25 from Topman :(

Just what I was about to ask.

If it wasn't from ebay, where did you get it from, and how much?

direct designer clothing ( i think that was it) and it was £45

expecting these to arrive within the next few days: im especially pleased with the prada cap

Where did you get from the cap from? By looking at that image looks like a snide ebay cap. Never buy designer clothing off there. Very rarely real stuff on there, not worth the risk. End of the day, if it looks to good to true, it is because, it is!

Where did you get from the cap from? By looking at that image looks like a snide ebay cap. Never buy designer clothing off there. Very rarely real stuff on there, not worth the risk. End of the day, if it looks to good to true, it is because, it is!

Nah not an e-bay effort mate i learned my lesson with a shitey stone island hoody i got a couple of years ago <_<

Think I'm going to get myself a new pair of decent running shoes ready to start going out again.

06HSHIRT_B.jpg

The strip, not him.

Edited by MTJ

Nah not an e-bay effort mate i learned my lesson with a shitey stone island hoody i got a couple of years ago <_<

The pictures from eBay though, right?

Cube trilogy on DVD and Journey: Greatest Hits on CD :D

The Zidane Portrait movie. Brilliant film, rented it a few weeks back and had to make a purchase. A genius of a footballer and brilliant cinematography! 1 of the directors is Scottish. Quality soundtrack from Glasgow band, Mogwai.

play.com £11.99

post-173-1173173558.jpg

Edited by bairnPunter

Think I'm going to get myself a new pair of decent running shoes ready to start going out again.

Dont buy Nike Shox/Shocks whatever the hell they're called.

I had them for a short while and as comfortable as they are they bugger your knees if you run in them for a prolonged period of time.

To be fair, deco hasnt aimed any abuse at for a while, and his post can hardly be classed as that.

Just noticed, raith_raver has changed his name... AGAIN! How many times is that now?? :lol: :lol:

i just bought 4 tops, a skirt, a bikini and a beach bag! yay I'm going on holiday!

i just bought 4 tops, a skirt, a bikini and a beach bag! yay I'm going on holiday!

Where to?

A bikini? Wow, I'm sporting a rager just now, etc etc

(That's my "Kilt" impression).

A bikini? Wow, I'm sporting a rager just now, etc etc

(That's my "Kilt" impression).

It's the beach bag that's got me going, phwoooooooooooar.