Shopping Thread

Nice one Sam, kinky boots! :D

692273[/snapback]

They do look rather fetching with my mini denim skirt I must admit but we don't really have the weather for it anymore :(

They still look sexy with a dark pair of jeans so a win win situation ;):D

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Let me know what the phone is like i am looking for an upgrade?

692311[/snapback]

look at the bargain basement boots thread if your buying a new phone, cracking deal in there where you get £360 of boots points when you buy a phone.

It's on contract, it cost me £50 to keep the same contract i was on and get the phone. I thought that was quite expensive at first but when i went round the other shops and gave orange a phone it turned out to be not a bad deal.

Its not much different from the K750i, all the same features and menu's etc, same camera as well. Only real added features are the MP3 player and a larger memory stick. 32mb internal memory on the phone and a 512mb memory stick.

The software that comes with it takes a while to install but is really easy to use. I've currently got 6 albums stored on the memory, should take about 10 fairly comfortably. Its not a huge amount but they are that easy to put on and take off again that it shouldn't really be an issue.

So far i would definatly recomend it. It's a big improvement on the Nokia 6230 i had before.

Oh, I also bought myself a toaster from Tesco. It was only £5.44 :lol: I haven't used it yet though, because I forgot to buy bread :ph34r:

I was tempted by an iron, and an Iriver, but I relented and didn't buy. Supermarket shopping isn't safe anymore! :huh:

Nope it only comes in the orange and white. It was the colour that kind of put me off it a little bit. Its grown on me though and its that good a phone it wouldn't bother me that much anyway. Sitting in uni just now with the MP3 player on. :D:thumsup2

Archived