Shopping Thread

Who the f**k has hacked Ochil clyde's name :lol::lol::lol: this is brilliant reading :lol::lol:

Look closer at the name and the number of posts (although whoever made the alias up obviously has a lot of time on their hands to have made as many posts in one night) :rolleyes:

For someone that is apparently the worst poster ever, this must be the 6th attempt at imitating him, which tells it's own story.

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's that? :unsure:

And what is a w**k, is it just a bad guy?

You get sent to Hell for a thousand years each time you do it.....When I die, the Pearly gates will be forever shut, for example.

I had to buy a new swimsuit today, and then when I got home I realised I'd got one size too small, so I'm going to have to take it back tomorrow. They shouldn't refuse it given I haven't tried it on, will they? I thought it said 32/34, it actually says 30/32. :ph34r:

23139691.jpg

I also bought these:

36161871.jpg

The guy that served me was really fit, too! :)

Guest Blonde Saint

post-127-1143235718_thumb.jpg

It does make me look pregnant! :lol:

I was going to buy that top today but decided against it for the same reason.

Guest Spanky Rodriguez

Bought this the other day and i've just watched the 1st couple of hours :)

B00008W63W.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I can't believe it's taken me so long to start watching 24. I got the 1st series a couple of weeks back and watched it all within about 4 days. I'm addicted to it already

Guest Adam Wee

Bought this the other day and i've just watched the 1st couple of hours :)

B00008W63W.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I can't believe it's taken me so long to start watching 24. I got the 1st series a couple of weeks back and watched it all within about 4 days. I'm addicted to it already

I bought series 4 last week and watched it in less than 72 hours :ph34r::lol:

I have life :lol:

I was going to buy that top today but decided against it for the same reason.

Yeah, I'm going to take it back, one thing my body doesn't carry very well is that floaty look with that top. As I said, I just look like I'm with child.

I just bought black Adidas Y3 trainers after winning an ebay auction. I cannot face going to the effort of finding a picture. They are basically just plain black and for wear with jeans and the like. Very stylish!

Am i the only one fed up of River Island's clothing lines? :wacko:

everything is the same, you wear a top out and there's 10 other lassies in the dancing wearing the same top, or the same in a different colour - how annoying!

There's not enough variation!

I have a condom in my wallet, because, you never know, and I was on the train and when the conductor came, a female conductor, I pulled out the ticket, and ot came the condom and landed on the table.

Much hilarity ensued.

:lol::lol: Shouldn't keep a condom in your wallet though, the longer it stays there (Im guessing it's been a good year or so now ;)) the more chance it wont work as it will rub against the wallet and small holes are made in it. ;):ph34r:

Anyway, on topic..... Just brought Sensible World Of Soccer 05/06 for the PC of ebay for £3! :D :D :D :D

Archived