Shopping Thread

We looked at a VW Polo but it was a bit out of what we wanted to spend. Sisters partner says VW's are good motors. Think we may get a VW family car in future when the need arises.

You only get what you pay for.

If you paid £6k for that car, 10k worth of miles on it you'll be lucky to get £3K for it.

If Miss Saintsam bought her Polo for £6K and put 10K worth of miles on it, She'd get near £4.5K for it.

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You only get what you pay for.

If you paid £6k for that car, 10k worth of miles on it you'll be lucky to get £3K for it.

If Miss Saintsam bought her Polo for £6K and put 10K worth of miles on it, She'd get near £4.5K for it.

Miss SaintSam bought her Polo for £5995. B)

You are a wise man. ;)

My uncle, who has only ever owned VW's, told me all about their durability. He said they are solid cars and easy to sell on once you decide to do so. :)

We didn't have 6k to play with. We bought what we could afford. All cars loose value just some quicker than others. As I have found, Citroens very quickly.

We had a suzuki before and it held value well.

My pal has a brand new Golf GTI thing...

Well two of them do...and they are fantastic! I love it when i have a shot of it! B)

Would love one, but will see what's around in 1/2years time...

Never buy a black car though, a bugger to keep clean! :rolleyes:

My pal has a brand new Golf GTI thing...

Well two of them do...and they are fantastic! I love it when i have a shot of it! B)

Would love one, but will see what's around in 1/2years time...

Never buy a black car though, a bugger to keep clean! :rolleyes:

Not one word of a lie, either!

My car has been absolutely filthy of late, especially when I was travelling between Dundee and Perth but it was given two washes on Saturday and it just looks fantastic when it's clean. Black/Red are the only two colours I'd go for. B)

Guest thebullywee

Awful nice of you to say. :)

What about the shorts? :lol:

Are those shorts the fashion Sam :unsure:

My sister went out tonight with a pair of shorts like that (only a bit shorter) and black. I laughed at her when she was getting in the taxi :lol::lol:

My sister went out tonight with a pair of shorts like that (only a bit shorter) and black. I laughed at her when she was getting in the taxi :lol::lol:

Suppose it would depend what she was wearing with them!

And if they were tacky or not - a lot of bints around Perth are trying to pull them off, but can't! Seriously can't! :wacko:

I have a pair of them in black AND another in green. <_<:lol:

Guest Spanky Rodriguez

Awful nice of you to say. :)

What about the shorts? :lol:

My wife bought a brown pair of brown boots like that the other week with a pair of a browny, check type breeks like that (what the f**k do you call them? :blink: ). Looks very nice ;)

And if they were tacky or not - a lot of bints around Perth are trying to pull them off, but can't! Seriously can't! :wacko:

God, I know. It's cringe worthy. I was wearing the ones I bought today with a pair of black tights underneath and these:

454600af.jpg

I probably wouldn't wear them out, out!

My wife bought a brown pair of brown boots like that the other week with a pair of a browny, check type breeks like that (what the f**k do you call them? :blink: ). Looks very nice ;)

I want the same pair in brown but I am on a budget and they set me back £75, so I have to wait til I get paid next. B)

Guest thebullywee

Are you calling my sister a bint :angry::P:lol:

She was wearing a black top thingy :ph34r::lol::lol:

I have a pair of them in black AND another in green. <_<:lol:

No doubt she has more than the one pair, shes got a much better job than me but always asking for money as she has to buy another outfit for a night out. Why can girls not just wear the one thing more than once :unsure:

I probably wouldn't wear them out, out!

A lassie that was outwith us is tiny, she wore them black ones with a silver belt (got to be international's finest!) black old school top crop thing (internationals finest probably!) and a silver bag (inter....you get the hint!) :ph34r: I was embarrassed for her, and the fact she was wasted leeching guys didn't help! :ph34r:

The shorts are ok as long as you've got the arse and legs to fill them ;)

Anyone with legs big enough to fill those shorts shouldn't be wearing them, end of story. I'll give you the other bit though.

Are you calling my sister a bint :angry::P:lol:

She was wearing a black top thingy :ph34r::lol::lol:

No doubt she has more than the one pair, shes got a much better job than me but always asking for money as she has to buy another outfit for a night out. Why can girls not just wear the one thing more than once :unsure:

Thing I notice in the bigger cities - Ugly girls trying to be trendy and looking like dogs. Illustrated best in Dundee and Glasgow. They go overboard on fashion and just end up looking ridiculous. :blink:

Archived