Shopping Thread

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice bed! I wanted a sleigh bed, but I cannot quite afford both that and a carpet, so the carpet is taking priority! Wooden floors suck!

Yes, they do. My dad insisted we got laminate in our rooms - easier to keep clean! Aye, ma hoop! <_< I want a lovely cream carpet in my room.

However, that ain't happening. In an ideal world, i would have Roberto Cavalli's living room - fan fecking tastic doesn't do it justice! :D

Yes, they do. My dad insisted we got laminate in our rooms - easier to keep clean! Aye, ma hoop! <_< I want a lovely cream carpet in my room.

However, that ain't happening. In an ideal world, i would have Roberto Cavalli's living room - fan fecking tastic doesn't do it justice! :D

I want a cream carpet. Wooden floors are horrendously difficult to keep clean! Liking that bed though. :D

I agree laminate is a nightmare to keep clean, Our old flat had one, first thing I did in new house was to get rid of the laminate and lay carpet in 2 of the bedrooms and the living room. Last room will get done this summer.

Sam, do i look the kinda guy that needs to declare himself bankrupt ;)

I don't think you have a high paying job and you seem to piss money away. So, in summation, yes, you do.

Hazel - Dad won't buy anything for me. He's just bought new sofas and a new carpet for the living room too, so I know better than to ask. :lol:

I don't think you have a high paying job and you seem to piss money away. So, in summation, yes, you do.

My job pays quite well and how do i seem to piss money away ? anyway that's what money is for spending :P you can't take it with you n all that ;)

You dont even want to see what else i bought :lol::lol::P

But i'll show you anyway

Norman Wisdom - collection - dvd

£54.99

12 discs. Cert PG. On the beat, Square peg, One good turn, Just my luck, Up in the world, Follow a star, Stitch in time, Man of the moment, Trouble in store, Early bird, Bulldog breed, Press for time.

peter kay - live at manchester arena (1 dvd)

£19.99

auf wiedersehen pet - dvd

Catalogue price

£76.99

I agree laminate is a nightmare to keep clean, Our old flat had one, first thing I did in new house was to get rid of the laminate and lay carpet in 2 of the bedrooms and the living room. Last room will get done this summer.

The laminate flooring in my house is immaculate and I never clean it. I haven't cleaned it in about a month and it's still spotless. What do you lot do to your floors?! :huh::blink:

I bought The Longest Yard on DVD today (£15), and two CD's - When it's All Over We Still Have To Clear Up by Snow Patrol, and The Boy With the Arab Strap by Belle and Sebastian (£7 each)

Yesterday, I treated myself to this...

for £29.99 and as I spent more than £20 I got this...

for only £4.99 instead of £9.99 at HMV in Braehead! :)

I also got this for my daughter's birthday present...

Cool Dad or what?! ;) B)

Archived