Shopping Thread

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there anything worse than nice clothes ruined by teenage football fans?

You have to cringe when you see folk wearing expensive branded polos, shirts and jumpers to football games. These sorts of clothes should be reserved for going out. I've stopped wearing any of my Adidas shoes to games in order to stop association with these types.

I just wonder how the f**k they can afford them (the school age teens that is).

I'm a scruff of a joke of a boy from Greenock who only wears trainers and the only time I've been denied entry to a nightclub is in Greenock on Christmas Eve a few year back.

I hope it was me.

£69 for a generic hoody with a badge. :lol:

They're really good quality tops. Fleece lining and mesh hood.

I've bought a few cheaper adidas original ones for £40 and they are nowhere near as good.

Normally £100 for those hoodies so it's a really good deal.

Haven't bought anything for a while, saving for a deposit to buy a house is really difficult, but I'm feeling a new jacket and new trainers. Anyone got any recommendations?

Got this the other day, too

M1200_748_1.JPG

I think I'm on third one of the exact same polo. Looks good when its fresh but try not wear it to much or it starts to look a bit tired. My cousin works for fred Perry and she sends me alot of freebies but i must say the new polos are nowhere near as good as they used to be.

currently toying with a new cp jacket with the watchviewer. Not to pricey at 269 and looks good on the website. Would like to see one up close but as usual cruise have none in

41vA6tkgo7L._SX190_CR0,0,190,246_.jpg£69 from amazon. :thumsup2

Pretty good price 99% of the time but did you get on the RL sale in january? Managed to pick up a black one for like £30, cracking hoodies although I would have probably gone a size up if I was buying again

Pretty good price 99% of the time but did you get on the RL sale in january? Managed to pick up a black one for like £30, cracking hoodies although I would have probably gone a size up if I was buying again

Nah mate. :bairn

nike-air-max-1-bloodsport-0.jpg

si66015424250020_ax.jpg

Bought another SI jacket and a pair of Air Max 1's from Nike ID store.

Like the ones above but slightly different.

I've got that SI jacket.

Those Air max are actually really nice. I used to wear them ( Air max ) many years ago now but it seems like a few people are starting to wear them again. I'll stick with my adidas for now though.

Archived