Shopping Thread

I'll find it funny... most of these "Previously banned" films are hilarious!

Especially "Mountain of the Cannibal God" where an evil midget cannibal get his head mangled off the wall, and an evil rapist cannibal gets his dick cut off for getting to close to Ursula Andress :lol:

I have seen cannibal god. Just couldn't remember the name of it. It's a bit silly. TBH.

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll find it funny... most of these "Previously banned" films are hilarious!

Especially "Mountain of the Cannibal God" where an evil midget cannibal get his head mangled off the wall, and an evil rapist cannibal gets his dick cut off for getting to close to Ursula Andress :lol:

Couoldn't agree more.

My favourite is 'Maniac'

Guest BullyWee1878

Btw, re. phones - am going to have to get my arse in gear and buy a new one in the next couple of weeks, dropped my current one again last night... :rolleyes:

...any suggestions / recommendations?

Quite fancy one with a camera but not that bothered.

You should get the Sony Ericsson K750i

Really good phone, good pictures and easy to use.

Where did you hear that mate ??

Might just be me. Think white appliances look really dated and I thought I read somewhere that there wasn't the demand for them.

All mine are silver :D

Might just be me. Think white appliances look really dated and I thought I read somewhere that there wasn't the demand for them.

All mine are silver :D

I'll give it three years and the silver appliances will look as old fashioned as an avacado bathroom suite! :rolleyes:

Appliances should be white - it's the natural law! :P

I'll give it three years and the silver appliances will look as old fashioned as an avacado bathroom suite! :rolleyes:

We have a lovely big american style fridge/freezer that can hold 72 cans of beer on 1 shelve,I know because that what i put in it this afternoon :lol::lol::lol:

I've had the washing machine for over 3 years :P

Whie appliances look dated and cheap. I wouldn't have one

Guest thefamousphilosifer

We have a lovely big american style fridge/freezer that can hold 72 cans of beer on 1 shelve,I know because that what i put in it this afternoon :lol::lol::lol:

F'ck sake thats a lot :o

I only managed to get 95 into my fridge during the summer when my family was on holiday :lol: We have a bigger fridge now right enough

Guest thefamousphilosifer

It might last the weekend :P

Me and my mate from uni went through 120 cans in 3 days :ph34r: along with a bottle of rum and gin

Guest thebullywee

Me and my mate from uni went through 120 cans in 3 days :ph34r: along with a bottle of rum and gin

3 days!!!!!!

They would be gone within 2 in my house :lol::P

Archived