Shopping Thread

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A DECE delivery has arrived.

attachicon.gifZipper.PNG

Better than DECE my friend.

As above, got the same jersey in navy with a yellow logo instead of the usual red logo you get with navy RL products. It has a leather zip tag as well instead of a metal one. ;)

Might get some adidas Beckenbauer's..worth it for £42?

You'll get them for £35 plus p and p at M and M Direct or get the label. Search around and you might find a free p and p or 10% off code as well.

Just released today if anyone is interested:

http://www.size.co.uk/product/adidas-originals-trimm-star---size--exclusive/034909/

Beautiful colourway! :thumsup2

If you're buying Dragon try them on first. Good looking and good quality they certainly are, but they're also some of the narrowest trainers across the top of the foot you'll get anywhere. I have wide feet and cannot even get Dragon on at all.

Bought a few things in Glasgow yesterday, mostly clothes for work (and a pair of shoes) and somehow managed to lose 2 bags containing around £100 of gear between Urban Champagne Bar and Kilwinning Station. Gutted :(

ETA: Bags were handed in to Ayr Station. Still some decent people in the world. Person who handed them in didn't leave a name or phone number so no way of thanking them but hopefully something good happens to/for them.

So fed up with the price of razor blades I decided to go old skool41iccAECezL._SY450_.jpg

I've been using mines for a year now and wouldn't go back. Thinking of getting an open razor but I'm not to sure.

Archived