Shopping Thread

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any decent non-suede addias on the go at the minute?

I'm a fan of the bulkier ones like campus 80s, rather than wee thin ones like gazelles. The campus 80s I've had for 3+ years are in a far better state than the leather gazelles I bought just over a year ago.

edit: and nae high-tops plz cheers x x x

There's a new issue of Stan Smith out just now at size?

They are the bulky type you're looking for with the same sole unit as the campus.

There's a pair of Campus 80's in light grey at zalando just now for £25 delivered. they're based in Sweden so delivery can take a week, but they're legit and reliable, I've used them often:

http://www.zalando.co.uk/mens-shoes-trainers/adidas-originals/?dir=asc&order=price

Those Lacoste things are rotten.

Anyone else order from Ralph Lauren sale had their order dispatched yet? I ordered stuff on Thursday and it hasn't been dispatches yet.

Ordered stuff on Saturday, got an email today to say it's been dispatched by UPS courier.

Those Lacoste things are rotten.

Anyone else order from Ralph Lauren sale had their order dispatched yet? I ordered stuff on Thursday and it hasn't been dispatches yet.

Found mine in my spam folder.

Can't believe everyone is having a dig at my trendy boat shoes instead of those orange things a few posts up. Fucking weirdos, you people.

Aye, orange, purple and everything (I only remember the orange bit). Look at the straps and the laces. Absolutely brutal pair of trainers, or whatever they are.

these were a joke though, unlike your horrific shoes

Archived