Shopping Thread

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As could I!

I really want a CP Company goggle jacket, but can't afford the £500 price. There is a few on e-bay at decent prices though, i think i might make a bid.

Bad idea, mate.

Ebay is swarming with fake CP and SI these days - stay well clear.

As could I!

I really want a CP Company goggle jacket, but can't afford the £500 price. There is a few on e-bay at decent prices though, i think i might make a bid.

I'll be through in Glasgow a couple of days after Christmas doing my routine shopping spree Fudge. I'll look in Cruise and see if they've got any in the sale when i am as i've heard of them going a bit cheaper there before. Also, it might be worth giving Jim Ure a call regarding whether he can get a hold of them and at what price. You'd also perhaps get one for about £450 online, but that's still a whopping price.

Can't wait for either just after Christmas, or sometime this week when I'll hopefully have an overdraft to use - I think a small shopping spree may be in order :)

Well, that and the need to actually start my Christmas shopping <_<

Guest thebullywee

Can't wait for either just after Christmas, or sometime this week when I'll hopefully have an overdraft to use - I think a small shopping spree may be in order :)

Well, that and the need to actually start my Christmas shopping <_<

You at uni this week Andy?

Guest thefamousphilosifer

What's wrong with being cheap? I wouldn't buy a t-shirt that cost more than a tenner! :lol: Primark is my favourite shop - but I still manage to look better than people clad in burberry from head to toe. It's not about how much something costs, it's about style and putting what you wear together....

Primark is a great shop, although I prefer Sense Scotland myself :lol:

Guest thebullywee

:ass:lol:

:lol:

Ach well, at least i ain't a tax-dodging bassa :P

Can't be ersed with work tomorrow and i seriously doubt i will be there on Tuesday :(

Being a famous footballer, with plenty of cash to splash, i am thinking of making a few purchases.

A host of designer brand clothes to keep me looking ace is definaely on the cards.

To pass the time, i'm thinking of buying a diddy football club, one that is somewhat of a laughing stock at the moment. I hope to turn them around, it will be much more interesting that Football Manager.

I was thinking of purchasing....................

cappielowpark.jpg

Guest thebullywee

Being a famous footballer, with plenty of cash to splash, i am thinking of making a few purchases.

A host of designer brand clothes to keep me looking ace is definaely on the cards.

To pass the time, i'm thinking of buying a diddy football club, one that is somewhat of a laughing stock at the moment. I hope to turn them around, it will be much more interesting that Football Manager.

I was thinking of purchasing....................

cappielowpark.jpg

The last time i checked, Cappielow wasn't a football club :unsure::P

Archived