And a pressie for a family friends wee one

:D

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I bought

B000087BH4.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

:D :D :D

A must for any party! Oh yeah! If you've ever played it drunk, you'll know what I'm talking about! :D

696016[/snapback]

:D

I am spectacularly bad at Bop It! Never played it drunk though, maybe that's the trick. :P

PS. Bop It is cool as f**k. The secret is to go with the beat rather than trying to do whatever the instruction was as quickly as possible.

Cowboy boots on the other hand are for seemingly respectable girls who deep down want to dress up as hookers and get the attention without any of the stigma.

697282[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol:;)

If I wanted attention through my body, I'd choose a few things to wear before cowboy boots. :rolleyes::lol:

Today i got in the post,

Zboard gaming keyboard

Logitech Frickin Laser G5 gaming mouse

New Zalman cooler for my pc

Not too keen on the keyboard at the moment, not as comfortable as my old one, so it might get binned im not sure, love the mouse although i dont like it having a cable on it, and the cooler has knocked 12C off my load temps, hurrah!

What kind of spider is it? and can it kill you?

697694[/snapback]

It's a big female Brazilian black tarantula (Grammostola pulchra). They are considered to be one of themost docile tarantulas there are! I have 3 now and 20 different tarantualas all together but none of them have attempted to bite. :) Less likely to bite than a hamster in my experience anyway. :lol:

I bought

B000087BH4.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

:D :D :D

A must for any party! Oh yeah! If you've ever played it drunk, you'll know what I'm talking about! :D

696016[/snapback]

Quality, Mrs Tarv holds the record in our family with a semi pissed score of 204 :o

Archived