Shopping Thread

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bought a long-sleeved Scotland top for my holidays, that was looking the part but is now on the large side after much beer and food. However, there is a bargain to be had here, as I intend to sell it and buy the next size up. :)

http://www.pieandbovril.co.uk/bay/showproduct.php?product=63

I had 3 hours to pass in Glasgow today, so I bought a long-sleeved black top and a brown t-shirt from River Island (total cost £30), and a pair of jeans from Topman for £21.50 (with student discount ;) ). Also boutht a 10 week Zonecard worth £142.50, and French books for uni costing another £30. No pictures though, because that would be taking the piss :P

I went to get a pair of boots from river island a few weeks back and they didn't have them. I tried them on in Glagow and they didn't look as smart as they were on the website!

695534[/snapback]

What ones?

I have these...

x_x_bx531_x_thumb.jpg

I bought this today...

x_x_bx746_x_large.jpg

And this...

687136x.jpg

It's supposed to be chocolate in colour but that photo doesn't show it up very well. My dad bought me one in black and cream too but it's for christmas apparently. :huh:

PS. Bop It is cool as f**k. The secret is to go with the beat rather than trying to do whatever the instruction was as quickly as possible.

Cowboy boots on the other hand are for seemingly respectable girls who deep down want to dress up as hookers and get the attention without any of the stigma.

Archived