Shopping Thread

That reminds me, I need some new jeans. A few 28" jeans and obviously a belt to keep them up... :P

BTW don't buy jeans in cheap shops like Primark, the fucking pockets ripped... lucky I noticed before I put my phone in it! <_<

Ha ha I bought a pair of garish beach shorts out of primark last year for a summer-themed club night and the pockets burst within about an hour in the club. I put about £10 worth of smash in my pocket after buying a couple of drinks and it went fucking everywhere.

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bought Black Ops plus Fight Night Champion (Xbox 360) for £25 combined incl P&P off eBay... mainly so I can flog them!

The person tried to make more by putting them as job lots where you can charge £4.50 postage, but failed miserably! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bought Black Ops plus Fight Night Champion (Xbox 360) for £25 combined incl P&P off eBay... mainly so I can flog them!

The person tried to make more by putting them as job lots where you can charge £4.50 postage, but failed miserably! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll give you £3 for Fight Night Champion.

I know to a Celtic fan that is a lot of money, but to the rest of us that's a coffee... ;)

The cheek! Ok, ok i'll give you £3.70 and ye can get yerself a piece of caramel cake.

The cheek! Ok, ok i'll give you £3.70 and ye can get yerself a piece of caramel cake.

You've not had a cake in a long time, you're looking at £2 for a bit of cake! Though in short, that would barely by a WP7 game!

F*cking both horrible.

On behalf of myself and VillaKnollBoy, you are wrong.

Very nice.

I see your dress sense has been slated on this thread. Your dress sense is top notch. Don't listen to them.

Don't know whether this is sarcasm or not, but you've slated my stuff on here in the past few years.

Archived