Shopping Thread

Anyone know where I can get these from?

whitegazelles.jpg

Image doesn't seem to be working. They're white Adidas Gazelles with blue stripes.

Couldn't find anything, their decent trainers, but there are a lot nicer out there that still look similar if its that specific design your really into.

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Couldn't find anything, their decent trainers, but there are a lot nicer out there that still look similar if its that specific design your really into.

I've actually got a pair of them now but they're gubbed. I've got 10+ pairs of Adidas Originals trainers, just after a new pair that I can wear places where it's likely that c***s will be spilling drinks/standing on them, that I won't be overly bothered about. Been using a pair of Forest Hills for that, although they need the bin now.

I got them for £20 a few years ago so that's why I was looking for those particular ones.

I'm far too protective of my suede Gazelles.

Getting this tv from tesco on tuesday. 32" for £249, and it's full HD. I saw the same model on the curry's website reduced from £520 to £249, but they had sold out quite quickly. I was just going to get lower-grade tv instead, but someone said to try tesco. Going to get a sky+ hd box as well, may as well make full use of the telly!

post-7178-0-69467100-1305837161_thumb.jp

I decided to buy a contract phone from Tesco last year.

The assistant went through with the transaction, however the computer was slow as, I told him that I had to go home as I had food cooking in the oven, he said no problem, when I returned, the paperwork wouuld be waiting for me.

Once home I had second thoughts on the purchase and returned to the store and cancelled the transaction.

Two weeks later, a £100.00 gift card appeared, apparently part of the deal.

I have waited 5 months to use it, worried that I may be rumbled. Phew, used it today, now I have a cracking Laptop and only splashed out £349.00

Delighted.

I've actually got a pair of them now but they're gubbed. I've got 10+ pairs of Adidas Originals trainers, just after a new pair that I can wear places where it's likely that c***s will be spilling drinks/standing on them, that I won't be overly bothered about. Been using a pair of Forest Hills for that, although they need the bin now.

I got them for £20 a few years ago so that's why I was looking for those particular ones.

I'm far too protective of my suede Gazelles.

Aye you cannae go wrong with them, my suede Stockholms have seen better days but going to get them sent away and sorted up again..

New Balance are the new favourite however.

Nice of them to pre-wash out the dye for you! That's a helpful timesaver! :D

Believe it or not, that one costs £40. I got a much cheaper one, I just posted that photo as it was the only one I could find that looked like it :)

Got a cheap suit out of Burton (the only place in Braehead that had 28R trousers) for less than the cost of a flight to London.

Needed one for a formal annual convention tomorrow (in Renfrew), so didn't have time to get a decent suit made up.

I got Journey's new album "Eclipse" for £8.99, and Styx's "Best of" album for £4.99. :D

Also wanted to know how you could make a computer game about owls, so bought Legend of the Guardians for £7.81! :lol: :lol:

Bought the complete Saw collection, all seven films - £24.99! :D

Obviously 2 and 7 will struggle to see the light of day...

Also was bored and bought a wee USB hoover for any crumbs that fall on the keyboard! Was like £2, and more useful than that crap "stylus" I bought for my old phone...

• 2 weeks later...

For a designer make they are quite cheap tops. I have to admit I was into Hollister, the stuff appealed to me because very few people had it over here. Since then both have arrived in Scotland and I have stopped wearing their stuff.

What a knob :lol:

Tickets for Alter Bridge (£27), Foreigner's greatest hits CD (£4), Theory of a Deadman's first album (£4) so I know some of their music at AB gig.

I accidentally bought a pair of 28" jeans today. Tad ambitious considering I'm a 34" waist. <_<

That reminds me, I need some new jeans. A few 28" jeans and obviously a belt to keep them up... :P

BTW don't buy jeans in cheap shops like Primark, the fucking pockets ripped... lucky I noticed before I put my phone in it! <_<

Archived