Shopping Thread

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think I'll go to Glasgow next week and buy some new trousers, anyone wanna bet on how long it will take me to find 28W/32L?

Any ideas of where sells them? I know Levi's do (in small numbers) but I kind of want somethig different from jeans.

BTW a 30 waist is no use as have a 26.5" waist, cos although a belt can hold them up I'm left looking as though someone stole my arse!

Think I'll go to Glasgow next week and buy some new trousers, anyone wanna bet on how long it will take me to find 28W/32L?

Any ideas of where sells them? I know Levi's do (in small numbers) but I kind of want somethig different from jeans.

BTW a 30 waist is no use as have a 26.5" waist, cos although a belt can hold them up I'm left looking as though someone stole my arse!

The last time I went shopping for trousers with that waist size it was for my P7 disco.mad.gif

What do people think, should I get them, £50, or are there better, cheaper alternatives.

Try Here!!!

Think the Focus Patriot at £12 or even the Focus Hartley at a Ten-Spot are looking pretty swish!!!

071237PKW.jpg

What do people think, should I get them, £50, or are there better, cheaper alternatives.

I don't really wear Adidas trainers full stop as i don't really find trainers in general suit me however there are so many nicer models of Adidas than them at similar prices (i mean of similar styles also). Look at the post just below yours for a nicer pair straight away.

On Thursday I bought;

A red and black striped hooded top. (H&M)

A blue checkered hooded top. (O'Neill)

A blue and white striped polo shirt. (O'Neill)

A brown belt, a Sonic the Hedgohog belt (Quiksilver, New Look)

Two pairs of jeans. (Topman, New Look)

Scott Pilgrim vs The World and the Invention of Lying DVD's (HMV)4

The Topman jeans do not fit (32 waist, those were a 30) so I will take them back and get a refund. With the refunded money, and the money in my bank account, I fancy a new pair of trainers and a remote-controlled helicopter.

Bought these instead. Only £29.95 in the sale, near enough half price. Cant really moan.

575467.jpg

You could moan about the fact they look like someone has had a cheeky vimto then been sick on their Stan Smiths. With all due respect, you look (judging from your profile pic) like someone who would wear shit trainers like that.

You could moan about the fact they look like someone has had a cheeky vimto then been sick on their Stan Smiths. With all due respect, you look (judging from your profile pic) like someone who would wear shit trainers like that.

Yeah I do, but I actually like them. :lol: :lol:

Its not you lot that has to wear them.;)

What a ridiculous shop btw.

I wanted to get out almost immediately after I walked in. Not sure why it's so dark. Very odd experience all in all.

I went there in November to see if anywhere in Aberdeen sold shorts for my 'winter' beach holiday to South America. Surely the 'surf shop' must have something. I mean, one pair of shorts amongst those piles of clothes.

I walk in, am immediately surrounded by three bored female shop assistants asking if I need any help. "yes actually, you don't happen to have any shorts do you?"

All three "Erm, not sure... I'll just check"

(Five mins later) "Naw, sorry. We don't have anything in for the winter sorry".

It's marketed as a f***ing surf shop!!! In the end I found a pair at Granite Reef in Aberdeen, a proper surf shop that sells everything from shorts to surfboards.

This summer in Aberdeen was quite entertaining though, watching every third teenager and student walking up and down Union St in some sort of Hollister t-shirt thinking they were cool. Even saw a family with mum leading three teenagers ~ 12-16 old, all of which had the same t-shirt but in different colours. Aberdeen might be the only place in the country where that b*****d Superdry JPN has been trumped when it comes to fashion crazes.

Archived