Shopping Thread

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

post-11540-12863659116612_thumb.jpg

50 Euros.

For 20 Euros got a grey Nordic-style hat with white fur trim, warmer than the sun itself and perfect for winter.

I'm guessing the "looking like a prat" style is very much in, in the Netherlands?

Just ordered some American sweets e.g. peanut butter M&M's,Hershey chocolate bars.

There's a shop in Glasgow near Otago Street in the West End called 'Lupe Fiasco'. They sell American sweets. I bought a packet of Hot Tamales and some chocolate Milky Way type thing. Both were absolute shite. Peanut butter M&Ms are shite and just taste like Reece's Pieces (which are also shite but they're cheaper and easier to get). Hershey's chocolate is shite.

Shite.

I plan on buying a new pair of shoes tomorrow. Are Samba's the way to go?

There's a shop in Glasgow near Otago Street in the West End called 'Lupe Fiasco'. They sell American sweets. I bought a packet of Hot Tamales and some chocolate Milky Way type thing. Both were absolute shite. Peanut butter M&Ms are shite and just taste like Reece's Pieces (which are also shite but they're cheaper and easier to get). Hershey's chocolate is shite.

Shite.

Hershey's is clearly brilliant.

Shite.

Naw there shite.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived