Shopping Thread

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bought two OTS polo shirts and a pair of jeans from them too, got 70% off, so was only like £65

Bought two Fred perry jumpers, one in grey the other burgundy, combined total of £85 I think

So I then bought a plain white pretty green tshirt then the white and red pretty green tshirt and red v neck jumper combo £100 for all that, mega sale savings for me

Bought two OTS polo shirts and a pair of jeans from them too, got 70% off, so was only like £65

Bought two Fred perry jumpers, one in grey the other burgundy, combined total of £85 I think

So I then bought a plain white pretty green tshirt then the white and red pretty green tshirt and red v neck jumper combo £100 for all that, mega sale savings for me

Where from?

Where did you buy the Fred Perry jumpers from good sir?

Where from?

OTS stuff was from their mainsite, sale now finished, FP jumpers one was from ASOS and the other from Hanon Shop in Aberdeen, both were last in stock and the prettgreen stuff is in thhe 'love offer' on the PG site.

Where did you buy the Fred Perry jumpers from good sir?

Asos and Hanon.

Nobody should wear Fred Perry, unless your a c**t.

I pride myself on being a c**t so it's no sweat off of my back.

Archived