Shopping Thread

Any decent sales on the go anywhere lads? Xile have some decent stuff the now but any hidden gems out there?

The usual suspects have sales on the go although most of the good stuff is gone.

Zucci, End Clothing, Mainline Menswear, Milan Clothing, Stand Out.Net etc.

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bought this off iTunes tonight - it better be good, or I'm going to come to your house and fight you.

Spotify's there for a reason, man!

Sambas now thats what I'm talking about. Got a pair today - perfect. Very comfy.

My pair have a different adidas logo 8)

Adidas_Samba_01.jpg

Hello. The comfiest pair of trainers I've ever had (got them in blue).

Quentin Tarantino boxed set

Kill Bill 1

Kill Bill 2

Resevoir Dogs

Pulp Fiction

Jackie Brown

£15 in HMV

For the lot? That's absolutely cracking.

As I've pointed out, HMV have cracking prices the now. If only they'd keep prices like that all year!

I'm at a loss (aren't I always! :rolleyes: ) How do I take a picture of the Microsoft LifeCam VX-1000 I got using the only thing I have to do so - which is the Microsoft LifeCam VX-1000.....

.....aha!

post-1053-1262190327_thumb.jpg

...damn. That didn't work - it's just taken a shot of infintessimal laptop screens as it photo's itself.

post-1053-1262190507_thumb.jpg

There's the wee chap! :)

What colour did you get them in?

And I was trying to get a Barbour jacket in the sales but they weren't that nice. Probably get one for next winter.

Adidas-SL-72-Blau-01-500x351.jpg

PDS010001524.jpg

Is that from Greaves?

How boring.

I think I might be a Dinosaur.

Raar.

:lol:

Any decent sales on the go anywhere lads? Xile have some decent stuff the now but any hidden gems out there?

Red Square does quite a good sale as does ASOS. You'll get the odd utter gem really cheap on them if you catch them at the right time. Virtually everyone has a sale on just now but i tend to find genuine bargains at the above two. Red Square especially can be utter gold if you catch something with only a few left or something.

Archived