Shopping Thread

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Currently torn between these two bad boys...

Sony-Ericsson-W995-Walkman-Horizontal.jpg

Sony Ericsson W995

sony-ericsson_c-905.jpg

Sony Ericsson C905.

Currently swaying towards the W905. The major stumbling block is: Do I wish to get the one with the xenon flash for higher quality drunken pics to cringe at, or do I wish to deafen myself with the superior sound quality of the Walkman?

If you don't already have an MP3 player get the W995. Upgraded about a month ago and it's very easy to use. I went from a smart phone N97 to this and it is a bresh of fresh air.

My husband has the C905 and hates it. It was good for a while, but it keeps shutting down for no reason (a problem common to Sony Ericssons, although mine's never done it) and he's had to send it back for buttons to be fixed.

My husband has the C905 and hates it. It was good for a while, but it keeps shutting down for no reason (a problem common to Sony Ericssons, although mine's never done it) and he's had to send it back for buttons to be fixed.

The SE my wife has does that too - she's updated the software and as per usual, it's made not a blind bit of difference. Her phone is the pishy W910 though - I'm surprised yer mans C905 has the same problem.

Archived